xisto Community
rovertos

Gaming Is A Waste Of Time!

I Totaly disagree. :( What else is there to do in your free time ? Surfing x-rated pictures ?Origami ? :( Gardening ? :( No thanks ....... i'll stick to gaming anytime. :(

On some boundaries I have to agree with him.Some stupid games... like those cheap nickelodean or cartoon network games are a big waste of time... But there are some that add to your daily abilities... like controling anger...lmao

I think gaming is a two way street. If you have a life, go out often, but still play games i dont think ANYTHING is wrong with that. Its what games are for.. to HAVE fun not to say oh this is a waste of time.. On the other hand, if ALL you do is play and you dont go out places just to play the video games then i think its a problem. If you would rather play a video game instead of watching movies with your friends then i think something is wrong with you..Just my 2 cents

its true... video games are awsome no matter which way u look at em

but! i do know where hes coming from

video games while being fun and sometimes CAN be a waste of time.while some games are educational others are just time burners meaning they dont really accomplish anything just giving you a fun time :D

but thats what video games are supposed to do,right? thats a little flaw in video games TINY flaw but over all Video games do rock :D

I don't think videogames are a waste of time. It's like.. You learn stuff. Metal Gear Solid, for example. I learned something from that! I just forget what it was..Oh! We've got to pass something on. That's right.

I Agree when you say that if you have a life and go out.. and you still play games Thats ok.... But don just sit near the system all damn day and play yaknow. I play a game called Socom 2 and i used to be so addicted to that game. I would stay in all day and glitch and play this game. It was pathetic but then i relized that i had a life. So i stoped playing Video games are fun. Yes they are but at a controlable rate they are, when you just play non stop .. they suck.

Well I don't really agree with you but I respect what you said (no I'm not a townie). I think gaming sort of helps you in a way, shooters increase your reaction skills and there are always strategy games, rpg games are also supposed to help you apparently but I'm not so sure...and most of all...they're fun!

game is a two way street. If you have a life, go out often, but still play games i dont think ANYTHING is wrong with that. Its what games are for.. to HAVE fun not to say oh this is a waste of time.. On the other hand, if ALL you do is play and you dont go out places just to play the video games then i think its a problem.

I don't think gaming is a waste of time - but it can get in the way sometimes. I have no problems with sitting down in the evenings and playing for a while - or when my husband plays at night with his buddies on XBox Live. But it's never interferred with his life.I have however seen people that have become addicted to gaming - D&D was the sore spot for my brother.. I've seen others give up everything for Everquest - that's just rediculous. I think gaming is fine - in moderation. But that's just me. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan