xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Gfx Portfolio Template

Here is a graphics portfolio template I made a few months ago and never did anything with.

What needs improved on this template?

What are some of the good things on this template?

Rate it from 1-10

I want you to be honest because I am thinking about making a portfolio site sometime soon & I want the template to look professional.

Please click it to get full quality because I used the imgfit bbcode

Posted Image

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

That design is really nice looking. Very professional like. The colors are good and fit well together. Everything fits navigation wise. The banner sort of seems wierd to me though. At first I just thought it was the right side but now I don't know. It looks nice but sort of out of place at the same time. I could go both ways on it but I still don't even understand it myself. Sorry I can't be much of help on the advice part. I would rate it a 9/10.

It's looks very neat and precise, if that's the correct English word. I like the colour scheme a lot, very well chosen. The menu has been designed very well, if it's you who actually made, you really have Photoshop skills, thumbs up! On the bottom, the copyright thing is a bit too big, it shouldn't be actually part of the layout, which it is now, it's a bit overwhelming and distracting from the rest of the design. I like how it's very shiny, incredibly well done. Is this the complete template btw? It looks a bit small, I'd expect something to fill the area around it, some brushed metal background or something, so yeah, it looks rather resized and if it's supposed to be larger. The round thing in the upper left corner looks a bit blurry, could be sharper... but for the rest, it's an awesome layout. I can expect people to pay you for it :blink:

The round thing in the upper left corner looks a bit blurry, could be sharper...

Yes, I agree. When I was doing this template I was messing with that emblem for a long time trying to get it to look cool & I just couldn't do it. If I remember right I think it was just a letter on some sort of font that I have and I just used some settings to make it look cool but sometime today or tomorrow I am going to try and do something a little better with it to make it look a little less blurry.