xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Motorola Cell Phone Mods

http://modmymobile.com/forums/

ModMyMoto is a very cool site that has tons of different things for your phone. You can download themes, games, & even different programs to make your phone unique. I found this site after I got my new Motorola Slvr because I was looking for different themes to put on my phone.

Use this site at your own risk because if you mess up your phone while doing anything to it im pretty sure it voids the warranty.

I've used that site to mod my Motorola RAZR v3, and was very pleased with everything they offer. I completely reinstalled that ROM OS on my phone and replaced it with a Monster Pack they provided. First it was kind of scary to completely erase the ROM and put a new one (since if the better runs out or any power surge happens there is a 50-60% chance your phone might die while burning in the ROM file), but everything went smooth and now my phones working faster and I have an extra 7mb of space.

Edited by metr4 (see edit history)

I have a Motorola ROKR E2!And I'm going to host an English E2 Modding website here...Most of the E2 modding stuff comes from China....