xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Halo 3 Commercial & Screenshot... Also New Maps

Bungie.net announced that an exclusive worldwide Halo 3 TV commercial is set to air during Monday Night Football on December 4th. It won't be a commercial of the actual Halo 3 game but it will be more like a scene from a movie... You can read more about it at https://www.bungie.net/

Bungie.net also announced that there will be MORE Halo 2 maps available for download maybe around spring but the date is not confirmed. Only users with an Xbox 360 will be able to download them but that was microsofts decision.

They also released a new screenshot the same day all these articles were posted on bungie...

Posted Image

Its not much at all and it doesnt look any different from Halo 2 but oh well.

The graphics look pretty nice on that shot. I'll have to watch for the commercial, it will be interesting to see how much better it looks like it will be over Halo 2. Just another reason to watch Monday Night Football lol. I wonder what the commercial will be about and what it will have on it.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

ive been looking at some of the screenshots from halo 3, the first halo was good, the second 1 was ok but the 3rd one is just getting repetitive, the graphics isnt much better, and the guns take up too much space on the screen (almost 50%), IMO honestly its not worth wasting ?50 on

Well... i checked out the Halo 3 pics at the IGN website (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and i have to say that I was not as amazed as Bungie would like me to be :) .I have to add however that these images are in no way indicative of the final product, and therefore we cannot make any definite judgments YET. Regarding RaiderX303's comment finally: man, did u consider that the weapon might take so much screen space because it sorta kicked back in the particular screen? There would be no sense in making weapons this big now, would there?

I just hope they put more into Halo 3 single player campaign than they did in Halo 2. That game was a bomb in my opinion unless you play online. I played to about the middle of the game, but then I grew tired of playing as the Arbiter. Halo was so nice because it was such a shoot em up game. There was no sneaking around involved, just run and gun. Halo 2 got too repetitive for me. Hopefully they will inprove on this in Halo 3, but I'm not as excited as I used to be about Halo anymore. Guess I'll just have to wait and see once they release the game.

Well, today you can register for the BETA of HALO 3, its not on https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-3 yet, but someone associated with bungie has already given me the link to register before it has actually been released on the site, which means I will get to BETA test it, but keep checking today because they are gonna have it on the https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-3 site sometime today, so dont miss it!

thats crazy! I can't wait until they officially release the trailer. I just saw some of the screens for the game on IGN and it looks really cool. I just hope it lives up to all the hype. Which right now it looks like it will.

that is a nice picture and the graphics look great. ya it was a good commercial at first i thought that it was not a halo 3 commercial when the kids were talking in the grass. but it was cool. i liked the part where he threw the grenade thing on the ground and it made a sweet shield. i was wondering when bungie would come out with some new stuff for halo 2, and it is about time. does anybody know how many maps there are and how much for them all? i think that it is kinda dum that they cant be played on the regular xbox. that is stupid of them cause if they made them for both xbox's they would make a lot more money. well that is their fault i guess. o well im getting my xbox 360 very soon.