xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Bubblegum Sig Rate it

Hey there,That's a nice sig, but I have some comments to make: Why is the girl's face shaded with tiny points, is that the desired effect? You would better have to put the render in the middle, because it leaves sort of a blank on the left side, did you noticed that they are two TeeCee? You can add also a stroke in the background to make the sig be more attractive.I'll put 7 on 10 for this one.

I like this :blink: very cute. Because of the dots on half of her face, it makes her look a bit comic like, as in: not an actual photo of a girl. She doesn't really match the background perfectly, because of that reason. The colors are very nice, which gives it something modern and mystic. I'm curious to know who that girl is ;) even when she's not a real girl :D where did you get the image from? Anyway, looovely :wacko: I'll rate it with a 7.5 out of 10 ;)

I rather like the dotted/comic shaded effect on the girl - if it extended all the way done her render, it would be a lot better, of course.I like having the render on the left, and your name on the right. It leaves the middle entirely too bare, however; need something to keep that area from just being dark space. I like how you took advantage of the empty space in the background for the name; it blends into the background too much using the same colours, though. Maybe steal the pink from the bubble gum, make it "pop" a little more and add a bit of continuity to the sig?No sure what to suggest for the middle to add interest without distractive from the girl - colour the lights on the cars slightly, maybe? Just break up the monotone a bit.... And figure out what you're doing with that texture on the girl....

I like this :blink: very cute. Because of the dots on half of her face, it makes her look a bit comic like, as in: not an actual photo of a girl. She doesn't really match the background perfectly, because of that reason. The colors are very nice, which gives it something modern and mystic. I'm curious to know who that girl is ;) even when she's not a real girl :D where did you get the image from? Anyway, looovely :wacko: I'll rate it with a 7.5 out of 10 ;)

Well, i dont really know where I got the image from lol.... I have a folder full of different renders without the backgrounds and I came across the girl blowing the bubble and I just thought I would try to make something with it...

Thats a very nice signature, I like how the text blends in with the background almost, and the render is nicely placed. There's only slightly mismatching of the colors because the background is blue to the eye and the render is pink, it sort of stops the render from blending. But that is all that I see misfit with it. Otherwise its a very nice job.Nicely done. 9/10

the render i think is Sara Conor and it's not blendet at all fors look the render he has two light sorse and where are the light sorse at the bg ant the TeeCee is nise blended but next time when you put text put it on some close place not at so far you shoul put text in the balloon and if you have work in photoshop 6 month it's good next time spend more at blending the render i suggest you to combine 3+ texnique 1.blend with erase some part of it 2. use burn and doogle tool to make more deeph and set the light sorse 3. blur and sharpen...the work is for 3 maybe 3.5 more than 6 i give to semiprofessionals and professionals and uyou must work harder and harder to become that

I think its a pretty well done sig, the render is so beautiful like for being blended ^_^I like your photoartistic background, and the glossy effect you added to it, and what i liked more is the text, seems like you always find a good spot to place it :lol: it fits very well with the background.I usually dont really care and critic about the size of sigs but dont know, maybe this one would look better if being bigger. Goodjob. 9/10

Edited by MIGUE2k7 (see edit history)