xisto Community
hotchick2121

Harassed By Fellow Classmate - What Do I Do? grrrr.........

Ok, there is this stupid pervert in my class, and he wont stop making stupid comments on me(my body) he is so freakin aggrevating that everytime i go to class he makes some stupid snide remark at how sexy i am and how he wants my body... ive tried everything to stop him: i told him flat out NO, iive tried jokingly no, ive tried to get him to like my friend(my poor friend, good thing he didn't fall for it! :blink: ), then i tried to ask his friend what was his problem he said that he didn't mean to be so perverted he just doesn't know how to act around beautiful girls(then he started hitting on me!) gosh sometimes i HATE the way i look... it's just so agravating that i can't find a guy who likes me for my personality along with my looks and body.... HELP!!!!!!

Doesn't sound like College boys have changed much over the years. Seems they still need a tuning up from time to time.Ignore him is my suggestion. Simply ignore the perv. Someone will come along and recognize the value of the package deal and you will be better off without the loser pervert, or his buddy.

Hi, jlhaslip's advice sounds good, i have a friend a bit like that and it annoys me that he thinks of girls like that, just for their body etc. Some guys are like that though, its just how things are and it shouldnt be that way but it is. As jlhaslip said ignore him, hes just immature. If you want to find a guy who likes you for your personality then make sure you give a guy the chance to know your personality. If a guy cant see your personality as well as your looks then he isnt worth your time really. Dont get downbeat that you havent found the right one yet just keep looking, you'll find him soon :blink:

If you're naturally beautiful (that is, you don't put on make-up and dress in a specific way), then it can't be helped, and, yeah, you're gonna have to just pretend he's not there, for now. However, if it's the make-up and clothes that you wear that is making him do these things, then i'd suggest a change.

Yeah ignore him, make like if you dont hear him next time he talks to you like that, and keep doing so, in a while, that will become bored for him and will stop that.And about finding a guy who likes you by your personality, its right what shadowx says, you must give the chance to the guys for know you and pass some time with them, and you will find the right guy for sure. They know your personality and you know theirs.

Well, i normally dress the way i am in my profile photo... i guess that's why.... well i had ignored him and it doesn't help.. now just last class he came up and hugged me... i guess ill just try to keep ignoring him... *sigh*

Well, if you have other male friends, you can tell them to keep an eye out for that guy, when they're around you. Kinda like a voluntary bodyguard thing.

Well to keep me away (j/k) talk to the teachers and even the principal about, if that doesn't work, drop a restraining order on his @ZZ.Or you could hire haslip to come down and beat some sense into him :blink:

I have changed this topic title to what it is now simply because to talk about the following points.1) You have the natural born right to be educated in an enviroment that you feel safe and comfortable. And especially in the grounds of school (where your town, city or state provided) you have the right to feel safe within this premises. 2) "No" means NO. Again for guys out there who still think "well maybe she really means 'maybe' or 'playing hard to get'"... "NO" means NO--not maybe, not tomorrow, not ever.If anyone feels strongly enough that it's causing stress to be near or be in the same room with this person who harasses you, I urge you to exercise your right and tell your teacher, principal or even call your local authority.If something like, "chill baby, I was just playin' why you gotta be all buggin' out?" he deserves to be left back and learn to read again. :wacko: Ignoring only sends out confused signals. And "boys" are confused enough about everything in sexual nature; ignoring this misbehavior only fuels stupidity. Even if his stupidity does not spill on you the next time it will eventually spill over to the next girl that he harasses.And last but not least, make sure your parents know what's going on around you regarding this matter. They may not be the perfect solution but they will be your greatest allies. And go get him a dictionary if he truly feels he is shy around beautiful girls. Tell him to learn some new words that will make some decent conversationist instead of is current vocabularies. :blink:Additional thought:By the way, if this happened in any work place he will be slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit so fast up-side the head that his grand kids will have headaches.

Wow.. i never thought of telling my parents... I did and they had alota great things to say to make me feel better.. and as for that guy... well he wont be messing with me anymore... my parents went in to have a confrence with the principal (which i so thought was totally bogus until it worked!!!:blink: )Thanks Guys!!!

how is a guy telling you how sexy you are not a good thing? if it's said in a perverted way, yes, it doesn't sound good. and if the friend already said that the guy doesn't know how to act accordingly in front of beautiful women, then the guy really means what he said about you being sexy. it's just that he crossed the line by not saying it properly.you already have the body, so why not flaunt it? i'm sure a lot of guys will fall for you. that *BLEEP* who harassed you would probably regret he said such stuff, if he found out that other guys are running around to get your attention. it's a matter of building up your self esteem and be confident about yourself.

NO.#1 you dont tell him "jokingly no" that makes him think your uhhhh... "JOKING"NO.#2 life is a video game... everyone knows that! put him on your ignore list :wacko: NO.#3 call the uncle sam... im sure he'll figure out somethin to do, he always knows best >.^i told a guiyle she was cute and she responded with a "jokingly no" so i thought she was having fun :blink:i didnt get the message untill i got the taste slapped out my mouth no good.....simply.... no..... goodbut quiet honestly if a guy came up to me and told me i was sexy i wouldve slapped this taste out his mouth too! and have a nice day! ;)

Edited by Deathguises (see edit history)

The problem with these situations is both parties interpret things differently.In this situation, the guy seems to be interpeting EVERYTHING as encouragement, which could be for a lot of reasons. The talk with the friend suggests low-self-esteem could be a major factor.Because of this, typically good suggestions (Ignoring, tell him the truth, etc) are misinterpreted and no good came out of them.Fun. Especially since "Just ignore him" was going to be my suggestion.Getting people in authority (Principle, teachers, parents) is usually the best solution, although as any person that went through the peer pressure that is high school recognizes the problems that can also come with it.Glad to hear it helped in this case!As for changing the way you dress etc: I only suggest this if it's making your life unbearable. No person has the right to force you to change who YOU want to be (Except parents and well-meaning friends, but they're just looking for your best interests). ^-^Meeting guys that will look beyond your looks: Try places you already have a common interest in so you can start talking and move beyond first impressions faster.

Thanks for all the help ya'll.... you guys really know how to help someone.. everytime i have a problem... i just post it here and BAM instant results! Thanks The Guy that i was talking about finally got up the nerve to ask me out... at first i was thought WTF NO! but then i thought about what his friend said and decided to give him a small chance... Well he took me out to see Happy Feet (great movie) and then we went to a park and walked around.. the whole time he didnt even dare to put his arm around me or anything!After the park he walked me home and then we were on my front porch and he kissed me! it was totally romantic and like, right out of the movies! I was so happy about it all... it has been 2 days though and he hasn't called or anything... i have him in my next class though so i guess ill see what happens... Thanks Ya'll!!!!! :blink::wacko::D:D:D

i don't know why i got bleep-ed on my last post, but anyway...well, it's good that you gave him a chance. and it's good that everything turned out well for the both of you. i guess the reason why he didn't show up was because he is probably getting shy again. after what he did to you... then he asked you out... then he kissed you...just approach him if he doesn't come up to you.