xisto Community
AJ1

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You? I just dont know the truth....

Alright there's this girl that I met over the summer. She's pretty cool and we hang out during school, call each other, IM each other, and text each other alot. At first we were just really good friends. Then about a month ago I start to fall for her, more then a friend. We became alot closer. All of a sudden our friendly conversations would turn into the "3 question truth game" or "5 question truth game" and questions would arrive like, "So how are the girls going?" or "How are the guys going" or like "So you like anyone nowadays?" I had the guts to ask her to Homecoming and she said she would of loved to go with me if her friend didnt ask her first. She said I made her smile. then after that she would be like. "Your going to save me a few dances, right?" so I took that as a sign that she somewhat is starting to like me. She would flirt with me more than ever and then one of her questions a few days later was like, "Do you think me and you could work out?" and i was like "Yeah and I'm willing to get it to work if it doesnt at first...Do you?" and she said yes. So I took that as a yes and the next day I asked her out and she said yes with a big smile in her face and gave me a really big hug. But nowadays, like a week after I asked her out, it seems that she's trying to avoid me, she didn't invite me to her party this past weekend where apparently she said alot of ppl were there and that they had a kick *bottom* time, and she's pretty much not answering my text messages/ phone calls anymore. I dont know what to think....Half of me says to trust her and stay with her but the other doesn't. I think this mentallity also came to me because one of my past relationships a girl I went out with for half a year cheated on me for a month before I broke up with her. So now Trust is such a BIG thing for me and I don't know whether to trust her and believe that she really does like me or if she's been lying this whole time and just doing this for laughs since the very beginning or if shes just using me....

Edited by AJ1 (see edit history)

Well, this is going to sound cliche, but trust your HEART! Listen...if it looks like a duck, if it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck...it's probably a duck!! LOL. What I mean is, if everything tells you that she's no longer to be trusted, then she isn't! Your heart is already telling you what you know is true...listen to it!I have a close, personal friend in the same boat - except he's been in a relationship for 5 years and is only now finding out what his girlfriend is REALLY like! Five years, man, and he's finding out she's text messaging other guys FROM THE BATHROOM and meeting them for dinner and drinks while he's away on business trips etc etc. Total horror show.From the sounds of it, the relationship already ended for her awhile ago. This is a very common occurance for women - they mentally break up with their man months before they physically do. You're seeing the phenomenon right before your eyes.Please don't set yourself up to be any more hurt than you already are. It sounds like you should be able to make a pretty clean break without anyone having super bad feelings....so send her a message stating you're not receiving the same level of affection you're giving and this isn't going to work out for you in the long run...then thank her for the opportunity to meet and get to know her and MOVE ON! Be nice, though...seriously. A guy that breaks up well is a guy other girls find really attractive for some reason. You might wind up scooping her best friend! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!Good luck kiddo.

You definitely need to talk with her. If you still like her, don't give up yet. She might just be very busy and doesn't have time to talk. It might be better to talk to her personal rather than over a phone, so she can't hang up or anything. If you are lucky, she will tell you the truth. If you are really worried about what's going on, than the best thing is probably to dump her. There's no need to load a bunch of stress on yourself over something like this. Sometimes it's best to just let these things go rather than thinking about them continuously. You might just want to take a break from girlfriends for awhile, let yourself focus on what with wrong with your last one and what might be going wrong with this one. You might need to change the type of people you are looking for, because it's seems like you are very unhappy with your decisions. Mainly, it's up to you what you are going to do about this. Good luck with this and I wish you the best.

She didnt even invite you to her party? Damn thats going alittle too far. However, it could have been an all girl slumber party thingo too. If it wasn't, find out what happened at the party, usually if she is breaking up with you in a cruel way, she would ahve been all over the guys at her party.I say also to throw the phone away, and start talking seriously with her face to face to do a number of things, gage her bodysigns weather she is actually listening, you could look at her eyes when she talks and guage wether she is lying. Its just soo much better.

Do not come to any conclusions yet, give her the benefit of the doubt ... give her space and hear her out if and when you meet but meanwhile give her space cos it si apparent she wants that now.

Topic is nearly one year old!! :XD: Maybe we should see if we can find out what happened, but i'm not holding my breathe so lets leave the topic to die gracefully.

is this girl using me?

How Do You Know If A Girl Is Lying And Just Playing You?

I give you some details about the story.I and this girl worked together for some time and she used to call and msgs etc.Intially I was not interested,but later on started replying..She used to do a kind of mild flirting.I started haiving feelings for her.However,she told me once that she had got a boyfriend.

Her boyfriend knew of our intimate friendship.He is staying in another city and asked her not to continue talking with me.He had got number of news regarding our alleged affairs through common friends and he asked her not to talk to me anymore.She lied to him that she is not in talking terms with me.

We are still in continuous talking terms.In fact,we meet and every second day talk on phone..However,my one sided affair only hurt me.Since she talks to me as an when she requires to.She shares everything with me at least her dealings with her bf...

I decided to quit gradually.And stopped calling her.There was another reason behind this..I think she takes for granted and sometimes talks very rudely.I stood by her in her difficult times as she also admitted.If I call,she would ask me to call after 5 mins and then her phn is busy for hr.

After 2 yrs frustration,I decided to part my way..I gave less call...To my suprize ,she called me and asked why I stopped calling.I told her I was not sure if she needed me.Since it was evident from her behaviour that she took me for granted...

Now I have a few questions"

A.My heart says she is using me because she sometimes flirt with other guys also.

B.If I call her regularly,she would either put me on hold or do anything which clearly means she is avoiding me.

C.Why does she go after me when I stop calling her and then she talks nicely and every sort of good things to me.

D.She also ask for any suggestion.Is she emotionally dependent on me?

E.She knows I had feelings for her.Why did she lie to her bf?

Thanks waiting for your reply

-reply by jack

is this girl using me?

I give you some details about the story.I and this girl worked together for some time and she used to call and msgs etc. Initially I was not interested,but later on started replying..She used to do a kind of mild flirting.I started having feelings for her.However,she told me once that she had got a boy friend.

Her boyfriend knew of our intimate friendship.He is staying in another city and asked her not to continue talking with me.He had got number of news regarding our alleged affairs through common friends and he asked her not to talk to me anymore.She lied to him that she is not in talking terms with me.

We are still in continuous talking terms.In fact,we meet and every second day talk on phone..However,my one sided affair only hurt me.Since she talks to me as an when she requires to.She shares everything with me at least her dealings with her bf...

I decided to quit gradually.And stopped calling her.There was another reason behind this..I think she takes for granted and sometimes talks very rudely.I stood by her in her difficult times as she also admitted.If I call,she would ask me to call after 5 mins and then her phn is busy for hr.

After 2 yrs frustration,I decided to part my way..I gave less call...To my suprize ,she called me and asked why I stopped calling.I told her I was not sure if she needed me.Since it was evident from her behavior that she took me for granted...

Now I have a few questions"

A.My heart says she is using me because she sometimes flirt with other guys also.

B.If I call her regularly,she would either put me on hold or do anything which clearly means she is avoiding me.

C.Why does she go after me when I stop calling her and then she talks nicely and every sort of good things to me.

D.She also ask for any suggestion.Is she emotionally dependent on me?

E.She knows I had feelings for her.Why did she lie to her bf?

Thanks waiting for your reply

-question by jack

Replying to AJ1I would break up with her. I mean, she had a party with a bunch of people there and didn't invite you? thats like her saying all those people are more important to her than you are.-reply by Dillon

Well if you ask me she is a player. I believe you are wasting your time she is basically all about her self and looking for attention. My advice stay away from her. Either her daddy must have gave her too much attention when she was young.

Hey man sorry to hear but the same hapend to me I like this girl she likes me but when I ride with my bicycle near her she woudnt call me but she chats on an chatroom like if she would do anything to get me

what do i do?

I moved into this new neighborhood and once we started to settle into the new house I started to go outside and shoot some hoops with some friends and then I met this girl who I didnt find out till that day that she was my next door neighbor. We started to talk a lot and became really close friends and she would always come to me when she had problems and she trusted me a lot with everything. After a couple months I started to really like her cause we hung out and talkd a lot then one day I send askd told her that I liked her and askd if she liked me back and she replied yes. Then I askd her if she thought things would work out between us and she said that we would go out for a while,break up,and start to lose our friendship so at first I just forgot about the whole thing. Then a couple weeks later she told me she liked me and started to talk again and idk what to do if I should ask her out or not or what

what should i do?

Alright well my parents got a new house in this small neighborhood and I started to become friends with my new neighbors I would start going outside and playing football,soccer,basketball etc. With them. Then I met this girl who also lived there and I started talking to her and we became really good friends for the summer then school started and we barley talkd then like the last month of school she askd me if I wanted to go walking with her outside and I agreed and we started talking a lot there and we started to get back in touch and became great friends. She came out everyday to hang out with me and stuff and we always talkd. At first I was thinking shes pretty cool and stuff but the more we hung out the closer I got to her and I ended up liking her. One day we were talking on aim and I told her how I felt about her and she told me she felt the same so I askd her wat her thoughts about going out were and she said that we would go out for a while and once we broke up we would lose our friendship and she didnt want that. So at first I was dissapointed but I forgot about it and moved on and kept talking to her as really good friends she trusted me with everything and pretty much told me everything. Then out of nowhere she stops talking , and stops coming outside and the only time we would talk would b online and thats it. Then I askd her if I did something wrong or ne thing and she told me no that she still felt the same for me and still liked me and everything and I guess the feelings came back to me too. Now she still doesnt come out and chats with me all night on the computer but wont go outside at all and its been like this for a couple weeks now and I really want to ask her out but idk if I should or not what should I do? and whats going on

-reply by LV22

The easiest way that I found out how to tell if a girl is just trying to use you is tell her, " you know what its over I don't know what to tell you but yeah" and put on a serious face like your pissed off. See what her reaction is. If she really loves you you'll see it effects her alot like hits her like a ton of bricks. My girlfriend pulled something off like that on me and told me she was pregnant and gave detail and every thing, trust me she's good better then I am. I felt so *BLEEP*ed up after that but all my reactions to her showed I still loved her and it showed her I'll be there no matter what and whatever else. Its a good way to test some people with big things like that and also can be funny at times but other people will take it seriously and get really upset and throw a fit over it. If you really really care about her I'm sure she wont get to mad. Probably just hit you. Reminds me the time I told my girlfiend how mad would she be if I had aids, hahaha was classic.

it seems like you are unto her so much bro give yourself some time,do not call or text her for a day,if she really feels for you she will call you the next day because she will be missing you,actions speaks louder than the words.