xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wwn

The Bermuda Triangle A mystery zone

Posted Image

The bermud triangle- the devil's triangle

Many ships or planes have dissapeared in this place. Nobody who passed by this place never returned home. Not even a single clue has been left by these. They just dissapear from nothing,but why? Is there another LochNess monster living there?

I've heard that it is because of the position of earth and the moon. In special conditions this position makes the

inside power of the earth react with moons one that creates an invisible force that pushes this ships in the water with high speeds,as it never was there,or it throwes it in the universe also very quick.

Who has smth to share with us according to this, u're welcome

Notice from jlhaslip:
Moved from What is... topic.

Read the Xisto Readme and the pinned Topics, please.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Well if i get diagnosed with a terminal illness ill buy a boat and find out, and if i should survive i shall report my findings here! Im not reaally sure what it could be, but one very good theory of how boats sink there is to do with gas bubbles being released by the ocean floor and reducing the density of the water so it cant bear the weight of a ship or boat...great theory for boats but what about planes? :blink: It could be magnetism of the earch or something causing boats and plans to be sucked down, but where is the wreckage? they must have looked at the ocean floor by now, and if they havent then this theory is good! Atleast untill they do search it and find nothing!And for all the conspiracy theorists maybe the government has a second "area 51" underwater? Or maybe its the lost city of atlantis affecting something. Just ideas! But technically all are possible!

Looks more like a quadrilateral to me :blink:. Anyways, I highly doubt that there is some "mystical creature" living in those waters. It could be thing like shadowx said, or maybe the storms are just terrible around there. I don't think it's an area 51 or Atlantis lol, but I guess it could be. I'm sure many people have made the trip safely, just maybe don't want to tell and keep people guessing. Don't get too unrealistic here, maybe someone should just go out there and see it for there self!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Nobody who passed by this place never returned home.

Plenty of people have gone thru the Bermuda Triangle and returned. This is just a thing gotten out of hand in my opinion. I mean look at the islands IN the Triangle, I'm sure people live there. Its just a few more ships and planes have gone missing there than other places. This thing is just getting out of hand.

indeed, but a lot of things HAVE gone missing....i can only remember 2 atm, ill check some more up later:1: The "Mary Celeste" in the 1700s was found floating in the triangle with no crew. The crew were never seen again.2: A US bomber squadron in WW2 disspeared entirely, planes and all, while flying over the Bermuda Triangleill get some more info soon...edit: ok got some!1: USS CyclopsThe incident resulting in the single largest loss of life in the history of the U.S. Navy not related to combat occurred when USS Cyclops under the command of Lieutenant Commander G. W. Worley, went missing without a trace with a crew of 306 sometime after March 4, 1918, after departing the island of Barbados. Although there is no strong evidence for any theory, storms, capsizing and enemy activity have all been suggested as explanations2: Douglas DC-32: Douglas DC-3On December 28, 1948, a Douglas DC-3 aircraft, number NC16002, disappeared while on a flight from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Miami. No trace of the aircraft or the 32 people onboard was ever found. From the documentation compiled by the Civil Aeronautics Board investigation, a possible key to the plane's disappearance was found, but barely touched upon by the Triangle writers: the plane's batteries were inspected and found to be low on charge, but ordered back into the plane without a recharge by the pilot while in San Juan. Whether or not this led to complete electrical failure will never be known. However, since piston-engined aircraft rely upon magnetos to provide electrical power and spark to their cylinders rather than batteries, this theory is unlikely. [13]3: The SprayCaptain Joshua Slocum's skill as a mariner was beyond argument; he was the first man to sail around the world solo. In 1909, in his boat Spray he set out in a course to take him through the Caribbean to Venezuela. He disappeared; there was no evidence he was even in the Triangle when Spray was lost. It was assumed he was run down by a steamer or struck by a whale, the Spray being too sound a craft and Slocum too experienced a mariner for any other cause to be considered likely, and in 1924 he was declared legally dead. While a mystery, there is no known evidence for, or against, paranormal activity.

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)

The bermuda triangle may have other reasons for disappearances.some are:AtlantisAn explanation for some of the disappearances pinned the blame on left-over technology from Atlantis. Reputed psychic Edgar Cayce claimed that evidence for Atlantis would be discovered just off Bimini in 1968. New Agers view the Bimini Road as either a road, wall, or pier meant to service ships bound for Atlantis from Central and South America, or a breakwater built to protect fishing boats. The wall may also have a natural origin.UFOsSome theorists claim extraterrestrials are the reason of disappearances by abducting ships and aircraft. [citation needed] This was given a boost when topics like ESP, telekinesis, clairvoyance, and the like flowered in the middle-to-late 1960s, and was used as storylines for popular films like Close Encounters of the Third Kind and The UFO Incident.Time warpThe proponents of this theory state that the many ships and planes entered a time warp to a different time or dimension on the other side, meaning that their crews could still be alive there, living new lives in another time period of the past or the future � or even possibly in a parallel universe. [citation needed] Usually, the ship or aircraft in the story enters this dimension by way of a cloud. This has been a popular subject in science fiction.Anomalous phenomenaCharles Berlitz, grandson of a distinguished linguist and author of various additional books on anomalous phenomena, has kept in line with this extraordinary explanation, and attributed the losses in the Triangle to anomalous or unexplained forces-kati

My opinion is that it can probably be a toxic air going on in that so called "TRIANGLE" or it can also be something that their testing under water but the government doesn't want to tell us cause unfortunately they can probably be testing stuff that can damage many stuff.It can also be a cyclone in the water or something like that.-Janneth

question

The Bermuda Triangle

Is this triangle found in every part of the ocean or is it more active in that particular area.If it happens in ocean then how does planes get trapped there.

-question by parul

FantasticThe Bermuda Triangle

Hi every body:/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

Wat I think of Bermauda triangle and wat happens there is as follows:

1- The ships are attracted due 2 a sort of huge gravitational force which pulls all ships and planes 2ward its sea bed (center of the force).

2- I guess all who disappeared are by now definitely dead b/c no one would be grabbed with this enormous force to the bed sea and live after that.

By the way I feel this topic is so interesting to discuss so any body with other opinion would welcomly contact me to my e-mail.

Thanks/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

Noor. 

This mystery is still unresolved in 2009, even after being observed in 1452 by great explorer ColumbusThe Bermuda Triangle

Dear all,Did you ever thought of any part of land or water is out of bound for our great scientists of the world specially US Scientist and its Army. Which even explored not even our Earth but also other stars and planets. Where as Bermuda Triangle is just in neighbour of it.Here we can say There is a God who governs our soul and body, all the living things and non living things. All the Laws of Physics and dynamics are under His powerful umbrella.

This mystery is still unresolved in 2009, even after being observed in 1452 by great explorer Columbus, to make us think about that power and to bow our self to his Commands. Why?Please think it.I am not religious scholor nor a preacher for any sect or religion.Just a thirsty and hungery fellow for knowledge like so many other people in the wolrd.

Please let me know, if any body has some solid reasons for these unusuals.

This mystery is still unresolved in 2009, even after being observed in 1452 by great explorer ColumbusThe Bermuda Triangle<p><p>Dear all,Did you ever thought of any part of land or water is out of bound for our great scientists of the world specially US Scientist and its Army. Which even explored not even our Earth but also other stars and planets. Where as Bermuda Triangle is just in neighbour of it.Here we can say There is a God who governs our soul and body, all the living things and non living things. All the Laws of Physics and dynamics are under His powerful umbrella.</p></p><p><p>This mystery is still unresolved in 2009, even after being observed in 1452 by great explorer Columbus, to make us think about that power and to bow our self to his Commands. Why?Please think it.I am not religious scholor nor a preacher for any sect or religion.Just a thirsty and hungery fellow for knowledge like so many other people in the wolrd.</p></p><p><p>Please let me know, if any body has some solid reasons for these unusuals.</p></p>

As par the law of relativity, if any substance go with or more than the speed of rays then the time require for that journey is equal to zero. so we can say that the time is null.so my opinion is that there may be a whole to the sky which connect one milky way to another which boost up the speed and nullify the time. i feel that whatever lost from earth from that triangle is still alive

faruk