xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

How Oj Simpson Did It Straight from the Horses Mouth

OJ Simpson will be explaining how he would have killed his wife and her friend 12 years ago, if he had done it, which, the premise is, he didn't (even though everyone knows he did). Let me say it again. He will be recording a detailed documentary on how he would murder his late wife and her friend. That's like being interviewed on how you would murder your dead mother or something. It's quite freakish, and it's all on the Fox News Network. After the interview, he will soon thereafter be releasing a book on the subject. Is this how murderers get treated these days? They walk away without jail time (although he did pay 33+ million in compensation fees to the families of his wife and her friend) and later make big bucks telling the story of how they committed the murder and got away with it. There are hundreds of news articles buzzing about this. Take your pick and read it.

Sorry, I won't dignify his efforts by viewing anything to do with this man. He is the scum of the earth in my book. I pitty his poor kids.

Yeah...haven't we all heard enough of this bozo??? I mean...seriously! We've ALL seen the grizzly footage and fotos of the crime scene and victims. We ALL watched the trial from beginning to end and we ALL know exactly what happened.For those of you that think justice was not served, I kind of disagree. For what it's worth, the case itself was grossly mishandled by the prosecution and THEY got exactly what they deserved, a Not Guilty verdict. Had I been on the jury, I'd have found exactly the same thing given the really *BLEEP* evidence chain and witnesses presented. It was a bad case, poorly investigated and poorly prosecuted. They left too much room for doubt and that sealed the deal. The clincher for me was telling OJ to put on the glove used to commit the murder....stupidest stunt EVER and it cost them the trial.So yeah, given the case presented, OJ got the correct verdict. But that doesn't mean he didn't do the crime...and in the Civil case, they did finally show in a coherent fashion that he was at the very least responsible for their deaths. Simple common sense tells you who did it....and his behavior after the trials (I'll never rest until I find the killers...T time is at 10 tomorrow, right??? LOL) nailed that coffin nice and shut.So we know who did it, when and how. The only mystery left at this point is how he FELT before, during and after. And I'm not setting myself up to get an honest answer in the fake scenario he's setting up for this book deal. I'm going ot wait until he's a totally broken, old man and finally breaks down one day from the guilt of it all and tells us ALL how haunted he's been ever since the day he cut his wife's head off. That will be worth 30-45 minutes out of my day.

lol, some one needs to help this man. Why would you write a book on how you would have killed your wife and friend? I didn't think this man could get any worse. I would be scared to see how he "would have" done it, probably the same way it happened lol

Well, it certainly makes one wonder if "if *insert event here* happened, I would *insert action here*" books will become commonplace, especially describing how one would murder someone for something they may have done? It certainly looks like a decline for the world of literature.And I thought that even Emo poetry was too much to handle...

I can't believe you can do an interview like that. The name of that interview is basically just changing the statement "How he did it" to "How he would have done it" I think that is very messed up and personally I think the man should go to jail. I guess the only reason he is doing this is because his case might not be able to be brought back up in court (cant remember the word for that lol) but I think its messed up that he will be making money off of a murder he commited.

It is funny because his book is almost telling everyone he did it. And there was so much evdence yet he is inoccent. :\ its just weird but he is guilty. Why else wuold he make the book. I havn't seen or read the book but heard alot. I think he is almsot saying he did it. Because i heard it has every thing in the book like how it happened a few years ago.

well not only does he have no shame about coming out with the book and interview combo, but even though he was demanded to pay the 33M or whatever, its been reported that he hasnt paid anything at all.not to mention the fact that hes getting paid 3.5M for the book, and all that money will either be transferred through a 3rd party, or will be sent into an bank account overseas, so that the feds cant do anything about it.oh yeah, and im going to write a book called 'if i got my girlfriend pregnant'itll be about how i would have gotten my gf pregnant, if someone who didnt look exactly like me and had my same DNA hadnt done it first.anyone want a copy?

Hi steve!!! Anyways. I heard he dosn't get any of the money from it because he has to pay the victums family. He was conviced guildty in the cival suit. But not in the other one. And they can't try him again since he was let out. Hi steve again!!! But i think they should beable to do somthing. Owell he dosn't get any money from hsi books cause he has to pay the familys.

And one must wonder how OJ will stretch an explaination of how he would have killed someone into an entire book. It seems like a five-page article would be the maximum amount of space needed for a very detailed account. What would he possibly write to elaborate on such a simple topic?

Some Fox television stations are beginning to protest Fox' decision and are refusing to air the interview.

I read in the papers the other day that. OJ Simpsons book deal and tv special "If I did it" were all cancelled. Finally the tv shows and the book publishers did something right and gave him the "Take a hike" deal very nicely. Saddly I doubt they'll be able to get their money back from him. He's such a sore loser. And I am glad his book deal and tv special were cancelled. I don't want to remember what happened almost 10 years ago. He's such a loser I really wished they had found him guilty a long time ago. Locked him up and thrown away the Key. You can bet his victims families are all pissed off at him for opening up old wounds again. I hate it when celebrities like him get away with murder because they're famous for something.I wished he would just simply admit he killed them. Then at least his secret would be out. But knowing him he'll keep saying he's innocent until he's blue in the face. And I hope no one ever publishes his so called book. I'll buy and then use it for campfire. That's the only way I'd buy this book is for a camp fire.

Well his book is like a confession.He could confess but he still cound't go to jail since he was said to be not guilty.But in the other trail he got convicted. And h has to pay the victums familys.Witch makes all the money he makes from this book. Go to those familys.They must be happy that they get money from a book about the killing of there family.This must be really sad for them.

I agree, this is a confession book. If you are sick and twisted enough to invision in detail how you would murder your own deceased wife and friend, and document it in a book, you're plenty capable to actually murder them.Obviously I think OJ is very guilty. All evidence pointed against him, and now this sick man is just twisting the knife in the hearts of those who actually cared about the 2 people he murdered.