xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Playstation 2 Game VOTE HERE

Favorite Playstation 2 Series  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just wondering what were some of the top favored games for the playstation 2. I liked the Ratchet and clank series, jak and daxter series, i liked the first kingdom hearts (havent played the second one), and i liked the Grand Theft Auto games too. My favorite would have to be the jak and daxter series mostly since the graphics were good, the gameplay was awesome, and the plot of the game was great. Vote for your favorite, and if you choose other please state what series or games that you liked.

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)

My favorite, hands down was the grand theft auto series, i played each game for soooo long. It never got boring and there was always somthing left to do, it is like no other game (for me) :blink::wacko:

I can't really pick a favorite PS2 game so I chose other. I like the Grand Theft Auto series, also James Bond, MVP Baseball 2005, NHL 06, Gran Turismo series. There's really a lot of games that I like to play and I just can't really pick a favorite. There are a lot of good ones out there. The ATV Offroad Fury games are good oh and Ace Combat. There's just too many to pick from. I played them all a lot and enjoyed them.

I love the final fantasy games that are on the PS2 but i also have to agree that GTA was and still is an amazing game to play. I still play it when i am bored. Besides those, the only other games i really played for it was Gran Turismo and other RPGs since those are my favorite types of games

The Star Wars Battlefront II and Battlefield 2 were my favorite. Ahh GTA, I loved attaching satchel charges to cars and rolling around with tanks

Final Fantasy Series Hands Down. They have great story lines, the graphics are simply amazing, and it never gets boring. I still play Final Fantasy X when theres nothing else to do and also Final Fantasy VII and VIII

Well, with those choices I chose Grand Theft Auto but I would have to say my favorite Playstation 2 game would have to be either one of the Gran Turismo games or one of the Grand Theft Auto's...

final fantasy hands down you can't beat them well possible when square eniq took over they mad it to mission based not the great free playing game it has been in the past. but for me nothing beats ff series

I never played the final fantasy series, but my favourite game was a game where you drive these vehicles (rubbish trucks, muscle cars etc) and you have guns mounted on the cars and you shoot the other cars, the game is kinda like Upshift StrikeRacer, but I forgot the name of the game, That game will always be my favourite PS2 game, though the crash bandacoot ones are ok, they aren't as good as the game I'm talking about

Other. My favourite used to be KH1 and KH2 but now since I recently beat God of War 1 & 2, the god of war series are my favourite.Specifically though God of War 2 was my favourite.

I'm sorry but why isn't Rugby 08 or PES 2008 up there. :o Two of the best games in the gaming industry. A must buy for the PS2. Get the lego star wars games too, they're brilliant, and if you've got a wii [slightly irrelivant] get Lego Star Wars the Complate Saga-it's awesome!!! :D