xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wwn

Money Online

At the times i thought i can make money on surfing and cliking on different ads and earning 0.6$ per day i found http://www.wmmail.ru/ .it was the fisrts site to really pay me. Howether guys,do not think surfing gives u great money . Also adsense is great but only for big sites, that have tons of visitors per day. Those persons who say " I made 300$ per month with g Adsense only by reading some tips and tricks" . These are happy stories. Most of them are fakes, only to make u feel bad. For example i am also a g Adsense user but so far i've made less than 2 $. Why? Because many of visitors just ignore the ads, or even if they found a great ads,and they wish to see it,they do not click on it,but copy the link that is below the text. That link cant be removed or camouflaged with the background color,i have allready tried that( google team is'nt so silly not to see this one). I tell you this because of personal experince. But of course if i see a great site,or providing great info,i'd click with pleasure on their ads,just to support them. Just think abt that.Yes,so i was talking about http://www.wmmail.ru/ . U may try it,it really pays but i guarante you wont resist till 1 $. there also a site for earning some money,and even gives u the possibility to win prizes(begining with mp3 players till plasma tvs). Yeah i know what you're thinking, i know this look stupid,as it is,but u may try ur luck. so the site is eurokidies.com . see it if u like. Thats all . cheers

And it's also better to read the rules of a forum before you continue to make a fool of yourself.And I can understand basic spelling and grammar errors in a language you are unfamiliar with. I was actually referring to spacing, use of capital letters, and general flow of logic.

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)

The site is in russian? That'll be probably impossible for most people here to check this site out. By the way, I also had difficulties to read your text, I think you should spend a little more time to write everything down and all the stuff in their right places. Please don't feel offended.