xisto Community
rovertos

Any Good Strategy Games For Xbox?

Any Good Strategy game for Xbox, Hmmmm! Well im not really sure if there is or not but i know there are some good RPG's that involve Strategy. Like take Fable for example, Fable is an RPG but i would say its more alonge Strategy side. But thats jut my oppinion, But other then that, I dont think there really are any. Sorry

Halo Wars is supposed to be comming out sometime early this year. The programmers(Ensemble, they made the Age of Empires so they have some experience) have thrown every RTS control ever out the window, and are completely revamping the commands to fit perfectly to the feel of the 360 controller. You'll be able to play as the UNSC(Earth) or as the Covenant(Aliens). However, Since Microsoft has elected to shut down Ensemble in the near future, their is speculation that the game may fall short due to lack of caring now. However the programmers themselves have come out and said they'll put their full effort into it regardless of the future of their studios. Personally I can't wait!?!