Sign in to follow this  
rovertos

Name Your 5 Favourite Movies

Ed Wood

Rebecca

Rear Window

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

It's hard to narrow my list down to five.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like we got a Depp fan in the house :(

1. Lord of the Rings - TTT

2. Pirates of the Caribbean

3. Underworld

4. X-Men

5. Sleepy Hollow

1. Monty Python and Holy Grail2. Monty Python's The Life of Brian3. Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl4. Monty Python's The Meaning of Life5. And now for something comletly diffrent!;p

The Ring [japanese version] More scarier than US v. but still not acary enoughChucky God I LOVE all the movies...The living doll muhahahaGreaseWho doesnt ?Whispers of The HeartAn excellent japanese film by Studio Ghibli.Bring It OnTeenage cheerleading chick flick movie.I mainly like romace, EXTREME horror & scary & gruesome movies and loads of teen chick flicks

My favourite movies are: - Amelie- Pirates of the caribbean - The Clockwork Orange- Alice in wonderland (yes, the disney version)- The Others Hum that's was hard to choose five :(

hard to make a decision, but not in any order--

dawn of the dead(new one,duh), secret window, brotherhood of the wolf(yah, its not in english, but w/e its the sweetest action movie ever made), i cant decide between starsky and hutch vs. smokey and the bandit(1st one and the second, USELESS KNOWLEDGE: i believe it was the first movie to ever have a sequel), then the series of terminator movie 1st-3rd

actually, lookin over it thats prob the order id put them in 1st-5th best

(not in any particular order)Indiana Jones and the Last CrusadeIndependence DayJurrassic ParkBack to the Future part ILOTR I, II, and III (the first four are all time favorites, the last *one* is just...hmm I don't know how to explain it, but...it's just a fav for now, could change later, the other four will always be all time favs).I also would say Harry Potter, but the movies suck (the third was obviously a lot better, but compared to other movies, it's actually not that great).

I know there are some recent ones i've seen that made me exlaim... that was a dam_ good movie! but i cant remember them. These are my favorites from immediate memory.1) In the mouth of madness2) the hunger3) they live4) kill bill5) night of the living dead -or- war of the roses (i cant decide =P)

Good to see no-one's mentioned my top 5 movies :-)(in no particular order)Hot Shots seriesNaked Gun seriesScary movie series (SM1 being the #1 best movie)(that's 8 movies, but there's a couple of doozies there :-))