xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Constructing Email Read Only Once how can I solve this problem?

Once you send the emil to the person, they own it, not you. It will be theirs to keep or delete as they see fit.Maybe send them a link to a page on your web-site which you control and delete that once it has been read by them. Of course, they may do a view-source and capture the page, so use this method at your own risk.

Once you send the emil to the person, they own it, not you. It will be theirs to keep or delete as they see fit.
Maybe send them a link to a page on your web-site which you control and delete that once it has been read by them. Of course, they may do a view-source and capture the page, so use this method at your own risk.

no,WE can't do this,they can save the pages or they can send the pages to someone else.anone has idea?.I know we can do this.help me please.I really need it.thanks
Edited by vietonline (see edit history)

unless you can hack your way into a computer then it is impossible to auto delete email. Buy the sounds of it you want to do this to spam people with junk mail. Which is illegal in most parts of the world, I suggest you either find a more constructive way to spend your time on the internet or do something else.

There is a work-around solution to this topic.Send the entire content of email in picture format, i.e. JPEG. This way you can control how many times your email is viewed (by IP or traffic monitoring) and you simply delete the picture and they no longer can read the message. Simple?Of course, the key is that you store this picture email in your hosting or where you can control the storage.How or where I got this idea? My SPAM box is riddled with them! :blink:

uhm ... using common eMail, this should be technically impossible (well, you could register as content producer and wait for DRM in eMails and next generation-Operating Systems... just set the mail's rights to "read once" and you're done :blink:).One approach to this would be creating an HTML-formatted mail and embed a javascript which triggers the "delete"-Button whenever the person reading the mail does anything but that'll give you lots of problems which you'll have to figure out:a) is the person you attack vulnerable? Disabling javascript support in the mail program (or using a mail program incapable of rendering HTML mails/incapable of interpreting javascript) would make the victim invulnerable.:wacko: How to trigger the "delete"-button? You'll probably have to create a hand-tailored script to fit the victim's mail service provider's front-end or the victim's mail programgiven that, it's just about impossible to achieve your goal without cracking either the mail server used to store the mail or the victim's system.Any other solution would be just as hard to do - whatever is displayed on the screen can be captured using the victim's favorite method to do screenshots (well, it's harder to take a screenshot of a video but you're not going to do a video, do you? You'd have to disable the victim's cache anyway...)so: do it any other way but don't use eMail. Make a phone call, speak to the victim in person, write with chalk on the street in front of the victim's house but don't even try to do it by mail...

man ive nver heard of any thing like that..but what if you sent them the message in html for and hosted on your server and worked sometiype of script for it that way.. all this may saounf liek crap and stupid, especially since I really dont know but its an idea.. iguess