xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adidarma

[sharing] Great Wallpaper For Your Xp

They're...alright, most of those are either taken from Windows Vista which i'm pretty sure could be illegal as its not officially released, or they are inspired by Vista. I guess they are alright but when you stare at them for as long as i have as i've used Vista for a while then they lose all they're greatness.

Wow, these look awesome, I'm going to download these. They seem very professional, and I like how you zipped them all, thanks ;) Could you, next time, mention the size of the wallpapers though, please? :blink: I'll assume these happen to be quite large, but it often happens that people post thumbnails of wallpapers, and each one of them appears to be only 1024x768, which is too small. They somehow look so much fresher than the standard desktop bg of WinXP, even though the second one from the first two rows show a lot of similarities with it (the Telletubbies atmospere ;) ) And indeed, if you happen to have more of these, they're veeery welcome! :wacko:

Yeah a bunch of them are from Vista which kinda takes the coolness out of them since i have seen and used them before. Along those lines, the others are very similar to the ones from vista which is why i would not use them. I would have loved to see some original and creative arts instead that would make a good wallpaper.

have U all download above wallpaper?

I have also some Wallpaper again from Vista, its nice i think, because its very High Quality wallpaper, size of these file are 8.1MB (*rar)

Posted Image

and you can download it here:

-----http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/--------

hmm, mainly its come from rusian sies, they have made some faboulus wallpaper, its just zipping :blink: and so far i love vista very much, so my PC is use Xp wih Vista style, (using Vista Transformation pack)have a nice :wacko:

Edited by adidarma (see edit history)

Wow those are really cool, they have got my favorite color comination in them, which is green and blues. The scenerys look awesome, but just wondering what the resolution of them are? Because I sort of hate it when the background images stretch and look ugly , or when they have to repeat themselves or just plain leaving them in the center. But Thanks anyway, I guess I will find out until I finish downloading.

MY LOVELY GREENY VISTA :blink:

Windows Vista Wallpaper Pack Vol. 02 (28 MB)

Posted Image

----http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/-----

THE BEST OF PORSCHE WALLPAPER ARE HERE (22 MB)

135 Best Porsche Wallpapers

Posted Image

----------http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/-------

GIVING/PRIZING CREDITS FOR ME ARE WELCOME :wacko:;) ;)

Edited by adidarma (see edit history)

Wow these are some really nice wallpapers. I like to change mine from time to time when I find something good. Now I think I have found some wallpapers to last me for the next few years. Now I think I want to create a program that changes your wallpaper each day or after a certain amount of time. That'd be pretty cool. These are some nice wallpapers, I like pretty much all of them especially the ones with the clouds in the sky.