xisto Community
bluewindsh

Do You Like Final Fantasy?

I totally love final fantasy! It's like my favorite game of all times. I have:FF7FF8FF9I only have a PS. That's sooo sad for me. My brother owns a gamecube and GBA SP. My favorite character is the main character in each game... They all have their own unique personality...

Wow, I never understood why people love this game so. I never picked up on it. I have FFX and FFXI so yeah i dunno why everyone enjoys it. Kingdom Hearts is so much better. ITs kinda like FF but not entirly. but yeah. So maybe if you tell me what FF is about i can learn and go enjoy playing the game other then that; I think the FF games are a waits of a disk.

Any RPG is successfuly mostly due to its story line. You can have the best graphics, battle system, etc. but without a story line to go with it, the game would suck. Look at games like Xenogears.. that game, by todays standards, has crappy graphics, crappy sound, etc. but people still regard this as one of the best RPG's ever.That's why the final fantasy series is so popular, they usually have a very good story behind the game. I think the best FF is 7 and 10. The worst is definateky X-2. God, that was so *BLEEP*.Also, never played 11 because it is online and i have to pay monthly fee. Which i think is totally absurd. Paying like $70 for the game and then paying another $20 everymonth to play? Makes me sick.

Of all the FF games in the franshice, FF tactics is definitively my favorite even though so completely different from the rest. They really should make part 3 for the ps2 and add multiplayer support.

I think the Final Fantasy games are far too overrated. Especially FF7. I enjoy playing them, but they aren't that great. My favorite is FF6, and I'd give it an 8/10. FF9 was good too, but the others just aren't that great. They're still fun to play, but I can't give them any higher than a 6/10.I think I would love FF11, but I don't have enough money to pay for it, so that sucks.

Hehe, don't have enough to pay for it? I'm paying roughly...

$21.97 for FFXI a month

$15.00 for Lineage II

$15.00 for Ragnarok Online..

----------------------------------

$51.97 (roughly) a month.

* Note about costs.

** Note about games.

Anyway, I do love FF, FF2 being my favorite... aside from FF9 (which I have yet to play). I've seen -many- movies containing FF9 play, and I would love to play it. FF2 is my favorite simply because of Cecil, the Paladin and Dark Knight.. ( Personal relation here D: ) Most of all, who doesn't love Choco forest?

FFXI is probably my favorite at this moment because of the Chains of Promethia expansion pack, which introduces Moblins (<3!!), and the normal FFXI, which has you fighting the Dark Lord, who in Tarutaru terms.. you only come up to about his heel when fighting. (I was playing Dark Knight when I did this.. it's like stabbing him in the foot with a very big toothpick.)

If anyone needs questions answered, ask me about FF. :( I haven't played them all (yet), I'm only missing FF8, 9 and the (crappy) X and X-2. IF these games don't interest you, try Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger for the PSX, you won't be dissapointed.

* = I am not currently playing RO

** = I will NEVER play EQ2 or WoW (<- WoW is TOO easy.)

I played FFX for PS2 - awesome game. I loved the graphics on it.. was kinda like watching an animated movie.The storyline got a bit long at parts - but other than that the actual game was amazing. I haven't played FFXI yet .. don't have my PS2 anymore.. and don't wanna have to buy the harddrive it requires.. But I agree - they did a great job with that game series. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

Wow, final fantasy is my favorite game ever, and i mean ever it just tops all the other games and the best final fantasy has to be 7, Final Fantasy VII baby :D:D . Also i like 9 too, didnt really care much for FF8 it wasnt all that great, didnt like tactics either but i like a lot of the older ff's too, 10 was ok, 10-2 was the gayest game i ever play because it was just a money grab on the FF franchise, all you do is go around collecting Spheres. Good thing i only rented it, worst $5 i ever spent.

Wow, I never understood why people love this game so. I never picked up on it. I have FFX and FFXI so yeah i dunno why everyone enjoys it. Kingdom Hearts is so much better. ITs kinda like FF but not entirly. but yeah. So maybe if you tell me what FF is about i can learn and go enjoy playing the game other then that; I think the FF games are a waits of a disk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't believe you actually said that, you obviously NOT an rpg fan, kingdom hearts is a gay disney game and lame that they put ff characters in it. If you want a real RPG then you pickup the FF series, the most popular and wide known rpg PERIOD. I think ur a waste of disk space on this server. FYI its Disc, a Disk reffers to a Hard Disk or a Floppy Diskette as opposed to a Compact Disc. :D

Any RPG is successfuly mostly due to its story line. You can have the best graphics, battle system, etc. but without a story line to go with it, the game would suck. Look at games like Xenogears.. that game, by todays standards, has crappy graphics, crappy sound, etc. but people still regard this as one of the best RPG's ever.That's why the final fantasy series is so popular, they usually have a very good story behind the game. I think the best FF is 7 and 10. The worst is definateky X-2. God, that was so *BLEEP*.Also, never played 11 because it is online and i have to pay monthly fee. Which i think is totally absurd. Paying like $70 for the game and then paying another $20 everymonth to play? Makes me sick.