xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Help!! Help me on my site....

Stop asking stupid questions, and when you ask a question, at least have the decency to name the thread something less obscure than "HELP!". :PUpload anything that you want people to see to your: "pub_html" or "public_html" folder, whatever it's called. voiala, done.Now if I only had access to moderate inside this forum. ;) , I'd close this thread.

Edited by templest (see edit history)

Cut him some slack, templest. The guy just needs a bit of help.CodeName_88, as templest said, upload your files to 'public_html' or 'www'. You can also manage your directory-tree from within that folder (ie. public_html/dir1/file1 = yoursite/dir1/file1).Usually, your index page should be called 'index.html', 'index.htm', or 'index.php'.And yes, file names are case-sensitive - if you name your file 'indEx.html', then it won't be able to be accessed by requesting 'index.html'.

Listen the first few days can be tough but you'll get the hang of it. Also some of the members of the board can get a bit rude. but all you'll need to do it contact a moderator. Moderators seem to know there stuff and have been around alot longer

TEMPLEST .. stop being so rude.. that poor chap is a new bie.. BTW! I don't know about the Moderator rights and stuff. I am way to busy with the approving accounts and other stuff. You can contact Thunder ... he can make the necessary settings to allow you to do those evil things.. :P

Templest evil....lol :PYeah if anyone wants to genuinely help the site pm thunder and he will set you up with the gear :P(Only if you GENUINLEY want to help and if ur known and post etc.)

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

about my mail format

Help!!

For the last 4 days my yahoo mails are in different format I am not at all happy with this..I don't reply nor compose its so dosgusting how to bring it back in the original format?

Help help

-reply by sita