xisto Community
katwomanjulie

If You Could Be Any Pokemon If you could be any pokemon who would you be

well now that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has come out and you get to be one of many somewhat crappy pokemon. Well if you could choose to be any pokemon you wanted to be out of all 386 (not counting the new ones for Diamond and Pearl) who would you be and why? I would be Zapdos. By far my favorite pokemon. He can easily defeat half of the Elite 4 for you in FireRed and LeafGreen. Plus I would be able to fly!

I'm not fan of Pokemon anymore, gave it up about 8 years ago :blink: But id be a gyarados, cause it looked like a dragon and was my favorite when I used to play it. Plus I'd be feared if I was a gyarados :wacko:

Mhh I have never been so interested in pokemon that I know all their names so I'll just go by one who we all know, pikachu, because he is so cool and can electrocute people, oh yes he is cute as well... xd

This brings up some good Pokemon times. I was always kind of jealous of Jiggypuff because he can sing and I can't. At least we have one thing in common, our singing puts people to sleep lol

haha This reminds me of the good old days. My favorite pokemon back then was Charzard (or however you spell it). It was red dragon with wings, spit fire, and was strong. Definitly something I would pick...but that was like 8 years ago when i was like 8 so Idk anymore...

cooduck123456, what are "growned people" exactly.IMO, you need to grow up and realize anyone can enjoy Pokemon.I would be a Articuno, probably because it can fly, and still have a type, and not just normal.

I would like to be Ditto. Might seem cheap but that way I can transform into whatever I feel like being for the day :wacko:While some might say thats 'cause of indecision I just like to keep my options open and remain flexable :blink:

I'd be a Sceptile, because they're cool, classy and powerful.Or a Golem... I haven't really decided yet. But the idea of being able to withstand dynamite blasts and you can blow yourself up if you wanted to does appeal to me.