xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Check Windows Xp-based Pc Can Run Windows Vista

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor analyses your XP based PC f whether it can run Windows Vista and if so which edition of Vista can be run in your system.

This small software tool will scan your computer and create an easy-to-understand report of all known system, device, and program compatibility issues, and recommend ways to resolve them. Upgrade Advisor can also help you choose the edition of Windows Vista that best fits the way you want to use your computer.

The Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor works with 32-bit versions of Windows XP and it will not work with Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

Before you run the Upgrade Advisor, be sure to plug in any USB or other attachable peripheral devices (such as printers, external hard drives, or scanners) that are regularly used with the PC that you're evaluating.

Get Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor analyses your XP based PC f whether it can run Windows Vista and if so which edition of Vista can be run in your system.
This small software tool will scan your computer and create an easy-to-understand report of all known system, device, and program compatibility issues, and recommend ways to resolve them. Upgrade Advisor can also help you choose the edition of Windows Vista that best fits the way you want to use your computer.

The Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor works with 32-bit versions of Windows XP and it will not work with Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

Before you run the Upgrade Advisor, be sure to plug in any USB or other attachable peripheral devices (such as printers, external hard drives, or scanners) that are regularly used with the PC that you're evaluating.

Get Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor

If you have a nforce2 chipset system you will not have support... then no drivers.

Is Vista really that great? I'm on XP right now, but next OS I wanna buy needs something revolutionary. I'm talking Windows 3.1 -> Windows 95 revolutionary. 95-98 really had no difference, 98-XP just got smoother colors. It seems that vista is going to be just like XP only with more frosting. I want to see something huge going on here.

Is Vista really that great? I'm on XP right now, but next OS I wanna buy needs something revolutionary. I'm talking Windows 3.1 -> Windows 95 revolutionary. 95-98 really had no difference, 98-XP just got smoother colors. It seems that vista is going to be just like XP only with more frosting. I want to see something huge going on here.

Hey Bud,
you need to check out the latest software and platform from Amiga, i know if sounds very 80s but you should take a look at it if your after something very cool. its able to emulate both the Windows M$ and Apple Mac OS's while still be super fast and very stable.

Now that's forward thinking.

Cheers

Jase