xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mainvent

The Ultimate Poll What is the greatest game since the PS1?

What is the greatest game since the PS1?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No offense, but this poll sucks.Why is it the greatest game "since PS1"? There were great games on the PS1, and before that. (Columns, Road Rash, Sydnicate Wars, Arena, Daggerfall).Second of all, you have game series, and not games themselves. And you missed aload of series out. Like the Elder Scrolls series, Unreal, Tony Hawks, Baldurs Gate (Including Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, etc), Guild Wars, Diablo, and many more I can't think of.Sorry to burst your bubble, again, but it really does suck.

Ok, i will still vote but where is Final Fantasy, that the most ultimate game of all time and yet you didnt include it?? Silly Silly mistake you made there :blink:. Well Final Fantasy is my first favourite game but since its not their i will vote for Resident Evil as it a great series also, probably 3rd on my list of favourite games of all time.

This isn't exactly the "Ultimate Poll", far from it in my opinion. There were many other great games beyond what you have as poll choices Everyone's tastes in games are different. Some people might not have any of those games, or even played it . This seems more like your taste of what you like than other people's

Well, there are a lot of game choices left out, but I'd have to choose Halo.Probably one of the cleanest first person shooters of it's time, I really enjoyed it.Now a-days I'd have to go with the Ace Combat games, I love airplane fight games, and it's really realistic.

This poll is too opiniated. Where is FInal Fantasy series? Where is Crash Bandicoot series? Where is Tomb Raider series? Where is Street Fighter Series? See what I mean? Marvel Vs. Capcom alone should be up there. DooM and Duke Nukem are missing as well. These are all hits as well not just my favs.

[sarcasm]I think your poll is so controversial you will end up with hate mail and death threats.[/sarcasm]You included most games there and that's probably enough. Because despite what people here say, EVERYBODY will have their favourite games, and if you designed the poll to impress EVERYBODY you would have approximately....calculating....9786354535753547*10 to the power of 45657 different alternatives. But I DO agree with others in that you SHOULD have put Final Fantasy there, and perhaps you should have called it "MY ultimate GAMES poll" instead of "THE ultimate poll".

I used to be a big fan of World of Warcraft. So I am going to go with that. :P

Yeah you definitely are missing one of the best games ever and that is Final Fantasy 7. It is so well known that people have utube videos of it and reinact parts of the game. Not only did people play it for over 200 hrs and not get bored but it had the best graphics the ps1 could offer at that time and the best story and game play. You really need to look beyond your personal favorites and look at the majority of peoples favorites to have a good poll. No vote from me but 1 for Final Fantasy off the poll.

Half Life is the best game that revolutionized the FPS games, when half life was launched several years back, it was the only game that has great game-play and game physics. The games released after that started to follow Half Life and the FPS genre has evolved to a great extent to provide unimaginable game-play like Time Shift, MoHA, Far Cry etc.

Very hard choice between Zelda, Mario and Halo. But in the end I would probably chose Halo because it was an awesome game and didn't great things for Microsoft. It was the main reason Xbox did so well and continues to today.