xisto Community
Oni_BlueEyes

Php Nuke Problems/need Help.

Error at public_html/home/html/admin.php

Warning: head(html/themes/c3s/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostjunk/public_html/home/html/header.php on line 31
Warning: head(html/themes/c3s/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hostjunk/public_html/home/html/header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'html/themes/c3s/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;) in /home/hostjunk/public_html/home/html/header.php on line 31

Fatal error: Unknown function: themeheader() in /home/hostjunk/public_html/home/html/header.php on line 47

Line 31 on header.php: include("home/html/themes/c3s/theme.php");
Line 47: themeheader();

Help!

Does Php Nuke are running on ? on my site, the SQL server still down .. huh` ?? its past 4 days now..

Example:

<?php

//put the code here

?>

<?php

error_reporting("0");

//put your code here

?>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhhuh? still confused...

I think PHP-NUKE is not running because the version located in addon scripts is very old, i would ask that you install your own manually its a lot better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im using PhpNuke 7.5...

PhpNuke is a very good CMS i thought.But you know the error is appeared.ok.you need to install it again,that is delete the file of phpnkethen install a new one,be patient.hehe

Can someone please help me upload the latest version of PHP nuke? I'll give you my ftp info if you pm me... Im using dialup and i can't upload it! it will just consume my time! please help me!

There is still a great problem with database... I cant manage my php nuke powered site.... its already a week now... the problem still the same.. Is trap SQL server dead ?

For the last time deejames - it has nothing to do with the MySQL server. The PHP script you are trying to run has an error (or errors) in it. The MySQL server is working fine - if it wasn't, you wouldn't be able to view this forum.

you people need to actually learn php and stop using PHPNuke. php isn't hard to learn. I went from not knowing what php was to creating guestbooks, counters, functions, in only a couple days. I don't even bother using Mysql, i just use my own file. Then, I don't have to rely on the mysql server.. saves lots of hassle when the mysql server down. mysql is only required when you do complicated things like forums where you want search features, etc. For most websites, mysql is OVERKILL.

<?php

//put the code here

?>

<?php

error_reporting("0");

//put your code here

?>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

uhhuh? still confused...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe this is, a joke. what he is saying (i believe) is that a way to solve the problem (you getting erros) is to nop the error reporter. error_reporting("0"); is used to disable reporting error i believe. so basicly get rid of errors by not seeing them :(