xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolduck123456

Look At My Site, And Forum

Well.....I have this site, and trying to get what people think of it, mainly the forum page of it site is finsihed but the main page is to. Not only am I asking for your opinions, I'm also wondering if anybody would happily being a moderator! Thanks!

Tell me what you think and how to approve!

Sorry, I forgot to put the link!!!!

Click this!

I'm a hypocrite for using .tk, but the domain I bought isn't working!

Notice from saint-michael:
fixed bbcode

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

All I see is a shoutbox and the url I got from the source code is a dead link. Fix that first before we can talk about your site.

Yeah all I see is a shoutbox, at least it works, lol. Yeah you should actually make more of an effort to make a page than just a shoutbox if you want people to actually give you their opinions on your site...

Sorry about that. I'm using Blue Voda website builder, and everything I upload to the index page wasn't showing up, except the shoutbox! The website is up, but the the menu and the pictures aren't showing up! The onlt thing that is working is my forum you can look at the forum page at the link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I cant even see the shoutbox :blink: lolWell i guess you are missing your CSS ini file that will show all your content on the right place, and be sure to upload all the images you used on your site to your webspace. The only thing i can see is the banner at the top and the text.You can change the theme of your forums for make them a little bit more interesting, the default theme will not work :wacko:

okay.....I think I have the site up and ready! And I think the blog I installed should be up as well! The new url should work I think?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
and then the support tickets or /Help or something similar to that! and blog should be linked to my site a well!!

If the site is working then please reply quickly.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK BECAUSE IT LEADS TO ANOTHER PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT DOESNT LEAD TO MY NEW SITe. thanks

Edited by coolduck123456 (see edit history)