xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
feipoh

How To Forward Email In Outlook 2003?

Hello, Can anyone give me advice on this please..!! I am trying to forward all the emails from my other email accout to my current outlook inboxTool - Rules and Alerts - New Rules - Move messages with specific words in the subject to a folder - Apply this rule after the message arrives with info@brabra.com in the subject move it to the sport folderinbox - sport (sub folder) - news_letter (sub folder) - friends (sub folder)great news is that it work-it now forwarding all the emails from feipoh@brabra.co.uk to my outlook inbox - sport folderBad news is that i received every email twice, one in my inbox itself (once) the other one in my sport folder (twice)e.g. Outlook inbox - Gina Robert Hello inbox - sport (folder) - Gina Robert Hello Question: Can any one tell me how to i could stop the email show up in my inbox and go straight to the sport folder??Thank you very much

You could set up another rule saying "Delete all messages containing (then sport or whatever you want)" i can't really help too much because i am using Outlook 2007 :blink:

You could set up another rule saying "Delete all messages containing (then sport or whatever you want)" i can't really help too much because i am using Outlook 2007 :blink:

I know a lot of good programs for recover data. But yesterday I was at my friend's home and noticed on his computer an curious utility. I downloaded it and used. It surprised me - can t open pst file, because of the software for seconds restored all my old damaged emails from MS Outlook. The program made it free of charge to my surprise. Moreover I learnt some its facilities such as it can open files with PST and OST extension and repair all files from that archives.