xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Help With Site Borders Fast

ok my friends site, here . he needed help with his borders and i havent gotten that down and he needed it fast. here is what he said

im using this on the left side Posted Image

I'd like the right side to be ALIGNED with the right border, and the dark part to be infinite no matter how big the

persons monitor is.. it seems to "center" it on all monitors. see what i mean?

please help him fast. need any more info reply here thanks!! Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

That "here" link takes me to a registration page for a free hosting service.

Check the link, please

[hr=noshade]

see what i mean?

No, I don't see what he means.
[/hr]

grr...well ill edit this post a little later with the full details. or maybe i will "forget" and then i will edit it so you can close it :blink:

grr...well ill edit this post a little later with the full details. or maybe i will "forget" and then i will edit it so you can close it :blink:

hi iam joshua a new beginer so i will be very happy to get help from all of you i hosted my web site which is a sub domain but i am now editing it so i needed help on these html lectures can any of you refer me to a good html interative site where i will learn all the required things easily
thanks joshua