xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uch4all

Video Games A HARM OR ...

This isn't old news violence been going on since Mortal Kombat first came out back in the early 90s. It's more like the violent images kids see are implanted that they get these weird idea that it is ok to do this in real life.Me being a gamer I agree kids 13 or younger shouldn't be playing the real violent games, because they have no clue how to separate the fantasy from the reality.I know places like walmart card teenagers to see if they can purchase these games.But what can you do violence sells.

well, it`s true that young kids might get influenced by games like Counter-Strike and try to "practice" this in the real life :rolleyes:) ..But as for people aged 13-14 and more, I don't really think that playing video games is a problem (unless you have a "screwed" mind :) ).., because at this age, you should be able to separate the fantastic, unreal universe of a game from the real life...