xisto Community
uch4all

I Am Shy In Meeting Girls how i manage to talk with them

Yes, i wont forget my lat best friend, whom happend to be a girl, it was very sad when she told me she will be leaving because she was residenting with her aunt finally when she left for her home village later i staeryed to be feeling some how when ever i mixed with girls.yes uncofortable i dont normally feel fine my next friend who normally help me started to advice me on those issue so i was very upseted when he started to behave some how towards girls "how can somebody who gives me advice in person turn to go for girls when he is advising me to bewer of the" thats abnormal!!so later

You really have to listen to yourself instead of the guy who's trying to give you advice. You know inside of you the right things to do, the right ways to act around girls. You've been friends with girls before- it just looks like you need a little push to get past the friendship part. That will come with time. Just have patience and everything will work out.

When it comes to ladies,when u get older,u always think,if i could have known then,the things that i know now....Guys always try and act macho when they are with their friends and say one thing,then act in totally different manner,especially when girls are concerned,so be careful the advice you take from your friends when it comes to girls.Basically be yourself,as you have already been friends with a girl before.Add to this a little self confidence,and you should be able to talk to any girl.You don't have to say something clever or romantic to get are attention,just the fact that you have the courage to walk up and say Hi,I think you are good looking,can we be friends? means a lot.And always make sure you are looking good as that is a confidence booster,when u look good,you feel good. :blink:

You are just like my friend.

He wants to go out with a girl but he can't even talk with her because he would be like frozen...

If you want to stay shy all your life; don't do anything.

If you don't want to stay shy; try to talk with a girl even though it doesn't work out with her.

:blink: