xisto Community
Just an average guy

Need Help With A Girl...

Ok I registered on this site just now for one reason. To get advice on how to get a girl to notice me and like me. So here is the story. I have like this girl since 3rd grade, and now we are in 8th grade. Long time, huh? Well, during 6th and 7th grade she didn't go to my middle school. Now in 8th, she does. In 3rd grade, she was basicly my best friend, she laughed at all of my jokes. But then in 4th and 5th grade, we didn't realy talk at all. But the thing about not seeing her for 2 years is, I think she forgot me. I need help finding away to get her to like me, and if she forgot about me, I need away to "re-meet" her. Note that I don't just like her... I'm absolutly, madly in love with her. She has a great personality, she is funny, she's realy smart, and she's very pretty... So, someone help. And if I do the wrong thing and screw it up, I won't be a happy camper... And also starting today in gym class, she is in my same gym class, so I'm realy nervious. So, now that I'm finished, I am ready to listen to your advice. *Takes out a notepad and a pencil*

Well, I'll tell you what I did wrong when I was in your situation. So, this is basiclly a list of what NOT to do.1. Don't take things too fast, or else you might scare her off.2. Don't make any sexual jokes or act crazy.3. Unless she's into it, don't say your bi if you aren't, or even if you are.4. Don't tell her until your ready, and if you do tell her, tell her straight out.5. Don't ask her to go out with her if you didn't do your homework. She might already have a boyfriend.That's all the advice I can think of right now... Hopefully I've helped...

Now a list of things TO DO: 1. Re-introduce yourself again to her, make her laugh again first time found. 2. Become friends with her again, offer to go shopping or something with her, or to the movies. 3. Offer help and advice with work, homework and school stuff etc. 4. Bring back old memories (good ones), make her laugh like you used to, make her remember the moments you had together 5. Slowly show her little things that will make her really happy and see the real you, flowers, or chocies, little prezzies.Just dont rush, make sure you are 'in' with her as a friend, before trying to tell her that you love her and scare her away. And dont beat yourself up if you dont get the outcome you want, you can always change things in the future, one no now, is not always a no.

I hate to be the one who says this but,if the girl in question is not attracted to you,there is nothing you can do about it.Make sure you always look your best,so that she can find you physically attractive,because that is the first thing she will base her decision on.Then also remember the basic idea everyone has given you,don't move too fast.Or too slow for that matter.If she is seeing someone else,and if you can bear it,just be her friend.Don't tell her how you feel if she has some one else already. :blink:

They are right about that you must not move too fast or too slow, you must be an oppurtunistic. If that girl has a boyfriend then the best thing you need to do is to become her friend but... never try to be a very close friend, why? because you know that she has a boyfriend already, she wont be interested in other guys. She will become comfortable with but just being friends, for a long time... The best thing to do is if you find the best oppurtunity to get close to her, then do your move fast but surely...

well man take this advice hear. she hasnt forgot you trust me females are ver smart no matter what they seem like. and the forget nuthing that is why when ou argue with them the bring up stuff from like 6 months ago lol. anyways.... since you are in school you must walk past her in the hall ways or sumthing. well one day when you walk past her stare at her and shyly look away then the next time you see her just say this. "omg <her name> what happend to you did ou move or sumthing ??? and shell tell you her story of what happends and say man ou were gone for long time i knda missed you... " and since you guys are at that age she'll say sumthing like this "what do you mean kinda" lol then ou say sumthing like " fine alot " then you guys laph little bit and say ohh shoot i got to get to class ill ttyl .... then slowly walk and say hay <her name> is it alright if i call you tonight.. and she'll say yeah.. then ask her for her number dude. shell say yes i bet five buck on it

isiaqa234 screw that haha. Thats such BS. If your really rich and it't the right girl (not all girls) you could way 500 lbs and be missing all your teeth and bald and she would be attracted to you. Im not saying thats what this girl is like i am just stating a point. OK back on subject.I had this problem also and you know what i wish i would have made more of a move. It's way too late now. You need to FIRST be her friend. You know ask to hang out maybe go to the movies sometime to catch up on old times and stuff. If you think she is becoming you friend then thats when you make a move. If you want REAL TRUE girl advice, and i am 100% serious he can get you ANY girl IM:nickcodyisgod or ifidiedagainsame person but he uses both. Tell him BooZker sent you. He is so good with girls. He is not a player either. He has been dating for a long time, but he went through lots of girls before. If i were you i would seriously at least talk to him. Do what he says and when and how and you will have your chance with this girl i promise. How about this. I will give you 14 credits (2 weeks) if you do what he says and he still can't get you the girl. I promise!Hope him or I can help.

I dont know if she likes me now can anyone help?

Need Help With A Girl...

Ok well I asked this girl sam out a few months ago. And of coarse she said no...

But lately shes been hangin around my desk at school but whenever my friends ask her if she likes me she denies it, but at my desk the girl in front of me is like sams best friend and next to her is the guy sam liked (or still does like) when I had asked her out before and next to me is one of my friends thats a girl. And well my friend next to me is teasin me sayin oh I know who sam likes oh ha ha ha, and I'm lookin at her tryin to get her to tell me btu apparently she was somehow communicating with sams friend and nodded at me and sams friend nodded yes...

But today some of the people in my class were messin around and somehow got to the point where every one was sayin sam liked the one guy, but I was about to ask her back out to and now I'm really disappointed...

-question by Roberto

Ok my best friends girlfriend came over and hung out with him and she brought a friend and I came over to chill and I thought this girl was pretty so I talked to her and got to know her a little and then a couple days later they came over again, same thing happened except this time we flirted with each other a little more and her friend told me she liked me so later that night she called me and we talked for a couple hours for next couple days we talked and everything seemed fine and they come over again but this time my other friend was there to and we were chillin but of course my other friend starts acting like a d-bag and makes fun of people for attention well anyway a couple days past and the girls come back over and this time she acts kinda weird towards me like she's ignoring me and we were playing games and she starts acting kinda smart *bottom* and like she is ignoring everyone well I talked to her friend and she told me that she was just tierd of everyone trying to get with her and I just don't understand because I didn't really try to get with her I was just talking to her like a friend would but anyway I just want to know how to fix this and get back to being friends like we were but I don't know what to say or do so I need help with this one-reply by nick jones