xisto Community
MusicOnly

Looking For Staff And Members! Music related site

Hello world!
No I am not learning basics of PHP, I am saying hello to all music members of this great site!

What do I mean by term music member?
T17 member who plays music instrument(like guitar, drums, keyboards, trumpet, bass guitar, piano etc.) or member who wants to learn how to play one of the above instruments!

I wanted to create site which will help people all over the world to improve their playing, learn basics, or exchange opinions!
Finally, my site is online( this week I ll get real domain name)!
The 50% of job is done, but now i need to get users and staff members! Are you one of them?

Requirements:
At least 16 years old, must speak English( better then me :blink: ), and you need to love music...

What am I looking for?

First of all, forum moderators!

Second of all, I am looking for writers? You want to share your knowledge of playing an instrument, and you can write lessons? Then you are just perfect!!! Any instrument...

Third, music software reviewer!
Do you know how to work in Guitar Pro, Cool Edit Pro(Adobe audition), Cubase or any other application?
Will you review software for me?

You aren`t in any group above, but you would like to help me?
Become a member and spread the word!

And last, but not the least, I want to exchange links with other people!

If you are interested PM me, title "Staff:__________" instead of this __________ enter what do you want to be!
Example "Staff: Moderator"

Please write something about yourself so I can know you better!

Thats all!
::..Enjoy creating the music..::

MusicOnly

My site is themusiconly.info

Edited by MusicOnly (see edit history)

Hey musiconly, I have lots of the piano experience, so perhaps you would wanna make me a piano section mod or something realted to this. Whenever you are ready just PM me.

well I love music and I know how to mod it (with gold wave + fruity loops) and I can play a few instrements but when it comes to writeing reviews or giveing faq's ....I suckId love to be a member anywho, where do I sign up? (to be a member)

Edited by joedoe4_ (see edit history)

Ok....Joedoe Pm me and i`ll tell you what do you need to do!@dele PM me how old are you and i ll see how soon is your 16 birthday..

Edited by MusicOnly (see edit history)

18 yr old trumpet player here. PM me if you need my assistance with the site, will be glad to lend a hand

well I love music and I know how to mod it (with gold wave + fruity loops) and I can play a few instrements but when it comes to writeing reviews or giveing faq's ....I suck
Id love to be a member anywho, where do I sign up? (to be a member)

thanks for your respond...
I need mods so you got yourself job, but i ve read that you know how to use fruity loops...
How good are you? with fruity loops

This event is still open!

are you offering anything to keep the staff at the website? i.e. money, fee links for their own websites, free webhosting space???I hope you do well with your website, but keep in mind if there's not a reason for people to do some work, they probobly won't do it for very long.

My staff wont do everything free.. I am sure that i ll do something for them and right now i have few things on my mind... But i need to get this site loaded with traffic and members and then i`ll consider gifts for my writers and other valuable groups..so, dont worry, you wont work for free...

ok guys.... you can now download backtracks form our site.. its still small number of mp3 but soon will be more... hadi, ghostrider, joedoe, dele, the aggie 10, please contact me on PM because i think its time to launch this site and get a lots of members...MusicOnly

we had some problems with forum but we everything works fine now.feel free to register and start posting.. p.s. lessons section is empty, it has some bug so we are fixing them.

Hello once again! well i received one comment on my site from KATARA. He/she wants to be forum moderator! Well Katara your offer is accepted! I ll start bridging joomla and smf right now! and for other members, well it looks like i am starting this again, but this time with more enthusiasm. so this offer is still available for all!

well, I play drums for like 2 and a half year, only thing I'm still 15 (turn 16 at July)I would like to be a moderator, im moderator at some other forums, I know how it works only thing is my age so if thats a problem please tell me :lol: (btw the site doesnt works? I get the files shown...)

Finally i fixed site... well psvertjuh i need members in start and mods so your offer is also accepted.. please wait until i install smf..