xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shunkan Idou

Bittorent Trackers? How to set one up...

Ok. First I just need to ask, is there such thing as a bittorent tracker that you can install on a remote server such as Xisto's, or is there any sites that have pre-configured ones?If those don't exist, are there any suggestions you could give me for setting up one on my home server?

Although I don't know I guess you could google it, but setting up a torrent site is illegal and against the Xisto rules and TOS. So I would think very hard about setting one up on xisto account because you will get your account suspended and oyu will be banned from all xisto sites as well. Including being reported as well to the authorities.What you do on your computer is your own business but bring it here it becomes ours.

Although I don't know I guess you could google it, but setting up a torrent site is illegal and against the Xisto rules and TOS. So I would think very hard about setting one up on xisto account because you will get your account suspended and oyu will be banned from all xisto sites as well. Including being reported as well to the authorities.
What you do on your computer is your own business but bring it here it becomes ours.

Hmm... I wasn't aware of this. I don't quite understand why it would be illegal to have a tracker with legal files, but whatever. I've already solved my problem. I got a tracker running on another site, so I don't have to worry about it.

setting up a tracker for legit files is fine, but most know that anything torrent is going to be illegal so either way it won't matter.Since your question has been answered topic is closed.