xisto Community
getmorehelp

Get 30 Gb Email For Free let us talk about , email system for huge data

I can see many advantages of having such a huge email inbox size, but lets face it no one is going to get 30 Gigabytes of mail, sure some people wouldn't need to delete spam anymore but there are email providers that will delete spam automatically, so there really isn't any need for such a huge mailbox. I wouldn't keep spam, as it looks messy and it is almost always hard to find the mail im looking for. That is why i prefer a faily big email provider but also one that has been around for a while as i trust it more. So i use Yahoo. Its good and most importantly has 1 GB storage. I like it because i can easily find my mail and also because i know that there isn't a large amount of space going to waste as its never going to be filled. So who is going to ever use a full 30 GB? I dont know anyone that popular or anyone that recieves that much spam. Ill pass on this but im sure some people could put this to use.

since i got my gmail invitation, and registered, no other free mail providers ever came to my mind.i like gmail best beacouse it's fast simple, and commercial free.lot's of people here talk about yahoo, i have e-mail acc at yahoo too, but i use it mostly to register to sites that i think are going to spam my mail.well, gmail isn't perfect, sometimes it has delays and not always (even this rearly happens) you can connect to it. but that's why using customized google page at https://www.google.com/ ig you can put your gmail acc and imediatly see do you have any new messages so u practicaly don't have to login to acc always.i'm sorry to say this, but google is the best by now...

Everything that Google makes are good... I'm also sorry to say that but this is true. Everything they make works, people use, people like, and why? Because their services have good quality.

google mail (gMail) owns, i only made an account on there about... 8 months ago and didnt delete any of my messages and ive only used 45% (10524 emails) (for work use and personal)gMail OWNS ALL!

While the capacity may be big, I cant see myself using all of it nor many people running to sign up for it. Although I suspect some people may use solely for storage space. Since I switched to gmail i had no probs with it, and about 2 gig seems enough (although I used only about 120meg of my g-mail space).

I don't thrust these guys, I was using this email service for a few months, but at some point I couldn't log in anymore with any browser, so I guess they deleted my account or something, which is really strange because I used it just for ClanBase and stuff... Anyway if you are looking for a proper email provider just get email by a known company like Google (gmail) or Microsoft (hotmail), because you can rely on them, and not on all these other company's (besides the email you get from your ISP, but that will expire as well once you switch to another ISP). Besides, who needs 30 gigabytes? There is no-way a small company like the company behind 30gigs can offer so much space unless they are secretly owned by Yahoo, Google or Microsoft which I really doubt to the fullest.

Meh, I really don't need 30GB email space. Why would anyone need 30GB of email for spam emails and not have to worry about space? I think it's just wasting of space. There are other providers are better with just little space. Quality better than quanity :P If they don't have any good service then why people use it? hmmm

The thing isn't good, u aren't sure of ur security it could be easily brute forced :P well and plus who's going to use that much of space?? i mean even 2gb is too much for me already! wad will i do with soo much?? it's just a waste to have smth like that!!

Two-three months ago one invitation was send by my Friend to me.The invitation was of 30 GIGS site to make a EmaiID. After making emailID all thing works properly for only two day.And after that some time I couldn't able to login with any browser, then from my other email ID I wrote a mail to Admin of 30GIGS then again after few days I am able to access the 30Gigs mail site with my own emailID. Well if you are looking for a good email provider then get email account on any site like gmail , yahoomail , rediffmail , hotmail .... because in this site above problem not generally occurs.