xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Member Rankings Defined Here. System Defined Rankings for Members

Had a question asked in the Shoutbox about Member Ranks and the Readme points to 2 seperate postings.
One by : Nilsc

Title, Minimum Post count, # of tick marksNewbie, 0 *
Newbie [Level 1], 10, *
Newbie [Level 2], 25, **
Newbie [Level 3], 40, ***
Member [Level 1], 50, ****
Member [Level 2], 75, *****
Member [Level 3], 90, ******
Advanced Member, 100, *******
Premium Member, 150, ********
Super Member, 200, *********

and one by : BuffaloHELP

Taking everyone's contribution I have placed the following additional ranks to Xisto title.
500 - Privileged Member
1000 - Trap Grand Marshal Member
2000 - Trap Double Mocha Member
3000 - Trap Triple Espresso Member
4000 - EnTRAPment
5000 - Hail Caesar!

In order to clarify and have the information close at hand, allow me to consolidate these two posts into a single posting, here, in this Topic.

Note that at 500 posts - Privileged Members may alter the text of their Ranking Labels, so the Label may not be displayed exactly as listed here.

Hope this helps you figure stuff out.

Just to point out: For some reason I couldn't change my title until I reached my 501st post.

So if for some reason you can't change your title at 500 posts, try making another one to see if it works then.

Just to point out: For some reason I couldn't change my title until I reached my 501st post.

So if for some reason you can't change your title at 500 posts, try making another one to see if it works then.

That's pretty wierd. Well it's probably not that big of a deal though. Pretty soon they are going to have to make new rankings. SM is climbing up there rather quickly and will soo be at that 5000 mark. Eventually there will be a need for 10,000 :blink:

lol i agree about the new member ranks, now when i hit 500 posts or 501 as electriic ink said. then problem then is that i have to think of a name to set as a title.

i'm not too sure about the 10,000 post mark yet... still a while off for me anyway :blink:. the top one now is like 4.2k posts so i think that 10k is quite a while off for anyone. i think it's good though that members are required at this level to post because it really does keep you active and the forums and exploding with life and there is always things to do.

Heh, sounds like there's an equals sign missing in an if statement somewhere in the code :unsure:

anyway I was wondering about the personalized titles, after you change it once, can you change it again without having to post more?

yes you can change your member title as many times as you want without the need to reach post 1001 and 1501 in order to do so.