xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Sparda

Halo Vs. Final Fantasy

Halo Vs. Final Fantasy  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well if your asking which is better than I would definately say Final Fantasy. I have enjoyed playing Final Fantasy and will enjoy it still for hopefully another 5 more years. I have not played Halo much, Just a few times over a friends house because I dont have an Xbox so I cant play it, it is a good game but nothing compaired to Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy is an RPG and Halo is an action or shooter or something, and Final Fantasy is my favourite because RPG's are my personal Favourtie games of all time. Well thats my thought on this subject and I say Final Fantasy all the way!!!

This is actually a really hard decision for me since these are my two favorite game series. I am still going to have to go with final fantasy though. I mean halo is fun to play with your friends and online. Although if you want to play an rpg that usually has quite a challenge to it then you want to play final fantasy. Some of the final fantasy disappointed me but overall its probably one of the best rpg's out there. Who knows maybe if halo 3 is good enough ill change my mind on this but as of right now final fantasy has my vote.

Any respectful gamer will say Final Fantasy, Halo is just a Fps with a weak story and game play just so people can play online and blow stuff up. Not much of a challenge there.With Final Fantasy it's all about the story and game play thats why it has lasted for 20 years, which mind you is coming up next year. So most likley a big shindig or hootenanny will be happening.

Finally Fantasy for long-term value, halo for short term/quick burst of fun (that also can last a long time)Sorry if that came out as unclear :blink:What I mean is with Final Fantasy it takes a while to get into some of the major fun imo, Halo I can pick up and get right in, but isn't always best in the long run.

I'm torn between choices, you really put me on the spot here!Ok, if the two games were in front of me this instant, I'd probably pick up Halo, because I don't have a Playstation and picking up Final Fantasy VII would be useless! :blink:On the other hand, if I had both consoles, I'd choose FF7 over Halo, since I haven't played it as much.

I would say Final Fantasy series would be better than halo. I don't have a xbox or xbox 360 personally but i have played it at a friends house. Halo in my opinion is boring to play but final fantasy has a story plot better than halo :P.

i think halo would beat Final Fantasy in like 2 sec lol

Haha. Maybe the gameplay does but it doesn't compare the storyline and other stuff that going around. Yeah it could in some ways but Final Fantasy is better, im a FF fan but not a die hard fan. People have their opinion about their games and their views about them.

I haven't played either of them really but I have played Halo at a friends house it and it was pretty good. I've heard that Final Fantasy is great though, I've always wanted to play Final Fantasy but can never seem to find a game for sale or one I can burrow from a friend. >.< Halo was pretty fun, had some cool weapons and vehicles.. Halo for the win!

Its not a hard decision, think about it... the final fantasy series owned all over the world for over 15 years and halo/halo2 came out and were beaten in like a week. Final fantasy would pwtown any halo ever. Vincent, barret, and cloud could do it alone. if u get my drift

Is there really any question? Halo has two games that are pretty popular, but Final Fantasy is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, video game franchise ever. Its series spans over 20 years and Squaresoft/enix has released dozens of games for almost all the nintendo/sony platforms. Final Fantasy is the medium by which every other RPG is judged, while Halo is just another FPS series.Comparing individual games is a bit difficult, though, since they are two totally different genres.

I would have to go with final fantasy i am a rpg player i like games that challenge you and have a good storyline i own all of the squaresoft games i am going to get kingdom heart 2 remix for the ps2 when it comes out. Now for halo the story was like a boring movie to me do this do that it was not that challenging the only thing good about halo is the multiplayer where you get to shoot your friends online but i can always play counter strike which is much better.Final Fantasy gmv

Ff is prolly better than halo in all other factors apart from fun but then on the other hand once you beat halo it isnt very fun anymore...even in multiplayer or system link it can still get incredibly boring....with ff there is always something that needs doing or w/e with halo you beat the game in say 1 week if ure casual or 1 day if youre a hardcore gamer....then nothing...so I would have to say ff is better in all fields in the long run...-real factor guy