xisto Community
icemarle

Kin'iro No Corda (la Corda D'oro) For anyone who likes to play Japanese Games

I've recently begun playing the PC version for this game so far and I haven't been disappointed. XD I'm an avid fan of Japanese dating sim games and classical music (I just listen, I don't actually play :() At any rate, this game has both, and it made it to my favorite games list. :(

What's it about?

You get to play as Hino Kahoko (can be changed), a 2nd year regular student in Seiso Academy. You meet a fairy named Lili, who also calls himself a fata. You get to enter a musical concours (French for contest) and play with your magic violin.

The school has 2 divisions. The regular one with regular students, and the music department where the students specialize in music. It's rare for a regular student to get into a concours since they don't specialize in it (duh).

Since it's a "dating" sim game, you get to improve your relationships with the special characters. The other participants in the concours can either see you as a rival, a friend, or a love interest. :( Playing different pieces can produce different emotions.

This is a refreshing change from all those conventional RPG games. :lol:

Screenies:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

So lucky! Thanks for posting, I havn't been able to find screenshots until now. I started reading the manga just yesterday, and the anime today, and I've become severely addicted. U^^Could you tell me where you got the game? That would be awesome! Thanks. =D

I was just wondering did you have any problems installing the game. Every time I try to install I get the same error. I cant read Japanese so I don't know what the error is about. Maybe I should invest some time into learn some Japanese.

Where can I play this game???

Kin'iro No Corda (la Corda D'oro)

I like to play this game but I don't know where to find it...

-reply by Jo Ann Eve Abuyog Borja

Is there a English version of Kin

Can you tell me where you downloaded the Kin'iro no Corda game and if there is an english version. Please! I just love that game. Especially when I watched that anime. It was awesome!

-reply by vinan45

kin

Well

I have finished the anime

It's awesome XD

Kaadik haha

Wer did you get the game?

Is it available in english?

_emskie_

-question by emskie

How can I play this game?

I mean...

Is there a free game in the internet?

Where can I upload it...

You know, hat kind of stuffs...

Please help me...

I'm an avid fun of japanese animes, and I really want to play this game.

-reply by Andrea