xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

More Color Choice In Shout Box Text Purple please.

Yeah! i dont use the shotbox so much but anyway i would like a Yellow in there :lol:it would be great if the shoutbox had a RGB color picker or something like that.

I think purple would be a good idea. I personally want to see invisible lol but that'd just be annoying to try to read. Maybe I'll suggest to D-scripting to make a custom color that you can put in your settings to make your defualt.

[color=purple]Hey, how about adding more color options for the text in the shout box.  I would like to see purple added.[/color]
As per the bbcode example page, for now, use this code. Also, you are able to use hex colour codes, too.
[color=#ffcc33]Hey, how about adding more color options for the text in the shout box.  I would like to see purple added.[/color]
Cut and paste those code snippets into the shoutbox and the colour of your text will change according to the named colour code or the hex code used.
For reference: here are a few hex codes:

Red : color=#ff0000
Green : color=#00ff00
Blue : color=#0000ff

Hope this helps. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks.

is there a way that permanently changes the color of it? when i do the skin one it just goes back to black after i refresh or go to another page.

[color=purple]Hey, how about adding more color options for the text in the shout box.  I would like to see purple added.[/color]
Cut and paste those code snippets into the shoutbox.......
Yes, I have learned that already tonight, but it is such a nuisance. It would be so much easier to to use the Skin Default pulldown menu.

Yes, I have learned that already tonight, but it is such a nuisance. It would be so much easier to to use the Skin Default pulldown menu.

i agree, it is a pain in the *bottom*... which is why purple should be added to the shoutbox :lol: i dont think it would be that hard... would it? i mean it would be so much easier than using the color code each time...

I must I like the shoutbox here better than the one at Xisto..Only prob is its more active and doesnt have a scollbar...Best thing is..its more active :lol: a good chance to chat to pppl for a change...instead of the chats at asta that span days not mins..

Only prob is its more active and doesnt have a scollbar...

I agree about the scrolling problem. Having to click on View the Shoutbox just to follow the quick conversations is a nuisance as well.