xisto Community
hlktar

Has Anyone Got Paid Here! www.1-800-mail.com

It would be better served if you were to describe your situation fully.When did you start and how you were getting paid, i.e. per click, per visit etc. When was the closing period of your pay-out period and how long have you waited since the last invoice?

1-800-Mail.com is definitely a scam site!!Everyone I know who is a member hasn't been paid and neither have I!I'm taking them off my blog and not going to promote them any longer.I've sent them numerous emails and they never even reply, they just rip everyone off!!-Sarah

1-800-Mail.com is definitely a scam site!!Everyone I know who is a member hasn't been paid and neither have I!
I'm taking them off my blog and not going to promote them any longer.
I've sent them numerous emails and they never even reply, they just rip everyone off!!

-Sarah

I don't think many person make money online easily

hey online earning is upcoming these days , 1st i came across that the only leagal one is the google adsense and then i came across many online earning stuffs and in that most of them are frauds.Before trying to step into online earning just try to read or get some testimonies about the Company.The 1-800-Mail.com according to my search info is surely a fraud site .Dont go for it

True, I have over $300 and they won't pay, nor reply to my emails, I have even sent them payment request from paypal, they won't answer anything.-Kelly

Well, most of these sites are scam sites. The only intention of them would probably be- to collect you e-mail address , so that you can be heavily spammed- to divert you into some other websites and make you buy their products- to make you download malware, so that data may be thefted from your computer.- to cheat you ( :) )Nobody gives money for free, on a large setup ,like the Internet. so, better not believe in such sites.

Well, it is just the cheating project which actually is a scam. It does not pay any money. I checked by myself. The best way you can spend your earned money on this project is by buying advertisemnets to your web-site, for example. No more!!!

Yeah two of my friends fell for this scam... but it was a long time ago. Now we all go to http://www.cashcrate.com/ and I'm making $600 a month after only 3 months of taking surveys and completing offers.

This site is reliable! You can even go to the forums and see how much people have received. Go to my post:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And find out more information. THIS SITE IS LEGIT! TOO LEGIT TO QUIT :o

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed anywhere at Xisto. Removed.
Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP