xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Sepias Fx Logo Contest

I'm going to hold a simple contest, to create a new logo for my website. I've got a few ideas but I'm sure you guys can come up with something much better. Below is an attachment of the current logo.Now for the rules. The BG MUST be transparent, this is so I'll be able to apply it to backgrounds/templates/ectSize will be standard, not normal signature size, smaller then that. I'd like it if it were proportionate though.For colors; Blue/White, grey is an acceptable subsitute for white.The logo DOES NOT have to include a render, I'd prefer if it didn't. It can be random shapes if you please.I suppose this is more of a request, since I don't have much to offer. I guess I'd just like a few logo's to look at and see what to use. I can create a sig for the winner, or if you want something else we can comprimise. Unfortunetly I can't offer credits.Thanks for your input guys :].**Note** Please include the .psd, go ahead and PM it to me if you don't want to attach it to the post.

Download: via PM.I did a rather simple one. Came to me while designing a template for a request here in the forums. I made it big, just in case you were to use it for other things and not lose quality. I've also group it into a smart object, so it won't lose quality. :blink: I can do another if you want.