xisto Community
CrazyRob

Notepad Working With Bush? - You Have To Try It quite strange but funny

this was taken from wht

1. Open an empty Notepad file2. Type "Bush hid the facts" (without quotes)
3. Save it.
4. Close it, and re-open it.

look at what you see lol. i found it quite funny

enjoy
Edited by CrazyRob (see edit history)

All i got was a bunch of squares. Maybe Im missing the font, or whatever they are called, you know those fonts that have pictures instead of alphanumerics? webdings or something like that. I suppose I was going to see an image like the one you do with microsoft word where you type something and then you suddenly get a plane and two towers, etc.

That's was all I got too, but don't tell me what it's supposed to be! I want it to be a surprise lol. Yeah, there is probably something messed up with the font.

i happend to get stuff in chinese writing. or maybe korean? japanese? one of the orientals :lol: why would it do this to the text?

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

It is nothing, some conspiracy theory claim, but if you put "bush hid the facts" in notepad then open it in wordpad it comes up "bush his the facts" :lol: wow

There is another similar scam, apparently (this is wrong) one of the 9-11 planes was NY Q33 , now if you put that in word pad and change the font to wingdings :( (That is a sarcastic :( )

Anyway here is a site talking about it

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/bush-hid-the-facts-notepad.html

Edited by Bkag (see edit history)

That's was all I got too, but don't tell me what it's supposed to be! I want it to be a surprise lol. Yeah, there is probably something messed up with the font.

Think about the sentence, and think about what happened. The wording changed into the squares. That means you couldn't read it anymore. Sort of as if it was being hidden? lol That's pretty funny though, although I'm sure there has always been something that has been hidden by people. I wonder why people go around trying to find this stuff out or if it just happens or word slips out.

this was taken from wht look at what you see lol. i found it quite funny

enjoy

It's funny that it changes to squares ??? what happens to the message originaly typed ? that is strange... I wonder why it does that, anybody know why ?
Edited by donjuan (see edit history)

Oh crap. Thats really crazy. Thats what i guess, another conspiracy to add with the $20 bill conspiracy. Maybe bush is really trying to hide the facts, who knows. Dang, thats really crazy though. Also, nice find! Can you look for other conspiracies?

I think this has been posted somewhere in this forum before, didnt know where... It occurs because of the 4335 thing, any word format that has the first word to be 4 letters, second and third to be 3 and the last to be 5 would come out as some chinese character... Here's what it comes out in my notepad..

畂桳栠摩琠敨映捡獴

What I'm most interested in is...Who figured this out in the first place? *laughs*I mean, how many people put "Bush hid the facts" in a document, close it, then open it up again to see what happens? ^-^I'm more interested in the bug that causes this. I know nothing of programming, but wouldn't mind understanding why this glitch occurs when it doesn't seem very logical from a user standpoint...

I think this has been posted somewhere in this forum before, didnt know where... It occurs because of the 4335 thing, any word format that has the first word to be 4 letters, second and third to be 3 and the last to be 5 would come out as some chinese character... Here's what it comes out in my notepad..

Now I'd like to know why they do that though. I sort of figured that Notepad was for taking notes why would they have it so that you can't read what it says if it's in a certain format? Or maybe it's just unavoidable but I don't think so. Although some people might put down some important stuff and then have it erased. Well it hasn't happened to me yet though and I haven't heard of anything happening like that. I messed around with the wording and other stuff does the same thing like rude hit the diets.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

lol that is certainly a bug in notepad , when i first typed "Bush hid the facts" and opened it the letter "u" was missing , but as i read the posts and saw everybody was getting squares i closed and opened again and sure enough i got squares,and as someone pointed out it happens when the words are in 4335 order only

Ok I understand it now, it's supposed to be squares and symbols. I'm surprised they didn't get into a lot of trouble with this. Maybe the government agrees with it lol. Anyways, it's a funny little trick Microsoft did, although they could have made it a little better. Instead of squares, it could of been like "Bush loves Bin Laden" or something crazy like that, but that would stir up a lot of trouble.

Ok I understand it now, it's supposed to be squares and symbols. I'm surprised they didn't get into a lot of trouble with this. Maybe the government agrees with it lol. Anyways, it's a funny little trick Microsoft did, although they could have made it a little better. Instead of squares, it could of been like "Bush loves Bin Laden" or something crazy like that, but that would stir up a lot of trouble.

Husker it isn't because of the words that it does that it is because of the 4 letter, 3 letter, 3 letter, 5 letter format. If you were to type in Plen bit the tater it would do the same thing. I don't know why it does that still but that's ok.