xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Reggie Dabs Gives A Speech

ok, reggie dabs went to schoool a few days ago and he was awesome!!!!! he has a great story with humour and sadness mmixed into it, he has the perfect blend! not the BEST speaker i've heard but he defintally is one of the top.any of you ever heard him speak??

Replying to randomdood Oooh I think he's a great! He just came to my school today and he was really cool .. Like you said 'he has a great story with humour and sadness mixed into it, he has the perfect blend!':D-reply by Cookiie

Reggie Dabs

Reggie Dabs Gives A Speech

Reggie Is Awesome

He Came To My School Today I Nearly Cried With Laughter And With Sadness

(:

I Wish He Would Come Again And Speak To Us :/

X

-reply by Fiona

Hey Reggie

Your the best you have been a major inspiration in my life I have been to winter fest 2 times and this year will make it 3 I have moved to Mississippi from Alabama 2 years ago since then my mom has passed away and went to heaven its been really heard going on without her but with God I can do all things I go to school at Greenville Christian and play football and baseball I attend church at new life church of God and I love the lord I have been spirit filled and anointed by God you are coming to Greenville the week after winter fest and I am going with you from school to school

I hope to learn a lot from you and I have a lot to ask you when you get here but until then I just wonted to tell you that your the best and keep listening to God he is relay working through you and if you would pray for my brothers and me I gets heard time to time without my motherPlease write me back I would love to talk to you about some things