xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spy_charly

Flash Lite In Mobiles

ok well for those who do not know very well what flash lite is i will try to explain it in a shortly way... Flash lite is exactly what flash is for home pc computers, so what exactly i mean, i mean have you ever seen any animation made with flash?, any site performed in flash? or any application developed in flash? if you have then you have noticed that flash pretends to be the next step in developing applications made with the software itself.... so flash lite is a VM ((virtual machine)) that runs specificly in handhelds systems such as mobile phones or pdas...some examples of this is the "wonderful" sony ericsson w600... yep it plays flash but just from the built-in browser....but som phones some from sony-ericsson and some ((almost all of them)) from nokia can be customized the UI using a standar flash file or even if you developed a flash application and also if you include the special code from the phone you do not need to program you application in other complicated languages susch as java or C# because these phones support native flash extension file to become an application...in other words flash lite is well.... everything, from animations to real programs that can send mms's or even a djMixer everything made completly in flash with no intermedium tools that recompile the file to make it "readable" fpr the devicdes

well according to what i understood from your message is that while browsing net through mobiles(cellphones) i can view flash content from a website??Then let me test it..on my cellphone. Is this software free or do i need to buy it or trial version is available?

ok well for those who do not know very well what flash lite is i will try to explain it in a shortly way...
Flash lite is exactly what flash is for home pc computers, so what exactly i mean, i mean have you ever seen any animation made with flash?, any site performed in flash? or any application developed in flash?

if you have then you have noticed that flash pretends to be the next step in developing applications made with the software itself.... so flash lite is a VM ((virtual machine)) that runs specificly in handhelds systems such as mobile phones or pdas...some examples of this is the "wonderful" sony ericsson w600... yep it plays flash but just from the built-in browser....

but som phones some from sony-ericsson and some ((almost all of them)) from nokia can be customized the UI using a standar flash file or even if you developed a flash application and also if you include the special code from the phone you do not need to program you application in other complicated languages susch as java or C# because these phones support native flash extension file to become an application...

in other words flash lite is well.... everything, from animations to real programs that can send mms's or even a djMixer everything made completly in flash with no intermedium tools that recompile the file to make it "readable" fpr the devicdes

I am actually feeling very confused with regards to what you are saying.

I have seen flash on computers, they are those animative graphics/content, the videos in youtube are all encoded in a .swf format, flash format. With regards to application, we have seen lots of games and applications being coded in flash, so this is not something relatively new. You mean all the graphical animation on Sony Ericsson phones, their menu is the output of flash?