xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Funny Audio Thing That Is Al Over The Web

I found this on the net, and if you search youtube, it is allover the place there so im going to give you a few links

It is of a guy who records his voice on an audio tape, and when telemarketers call he hits play :lol:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and enjoy :(

DUDE THAT PWNS!! ahahaha this will never get old no matter how many times I hear it. I'm laughing so hard that barely can breath. THe last part just capped it off.

That's greaaaat. The first time I heard that I almost literally died laughing. I mean imagine being that telemarketer; how would you feel? And I don't think they're allowed to hang up unless the person they're talking to hangs up first, so no wonder that guy was freaking out.

@ husker, lol i totally want to do somthing like that.. it would be halarious as heck@ brandon, from what i was told in the shoutbox, they cannot hang up until you hang up on them, or until they are so tired of being on hold because you like to annoy them that they call their supervisor over and the supervisor gives the authorization to terminate the call. loli like to do that, when they call yell out into the background after they introduce themselves "Just a second mom" then interupt them and say sorry can i put you on hold for a second? then cover the mouth piece and listen to them :lol: lol

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

LOOOOL, now thats funny stuff:) I agree with that guy acctually because all these answering machines and even real tech-stuff people can get extremely painful at times when you try to get the info you need and you just don't get anything even if you die there in front of the telephone:)Good one..

lol, i still like looking back and listening to this thing... lmao

Give Me your ware abouts?
I'm at work?

You're at work? You being a smart *bottom*?

No Sir

Let me put it this way mike, say i wanted to mail your *bottom* a letter, what would i have to put on the Outside of the envelope to ensure the mailman delivers it right to your *bottom* GEOGRAPHICALLY speaking mike, where is work?

lol thats one of my favorite part... then the part at the end. haha