xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre

The Best Page In The Universe

Has anyone else ever heard of the infamous Maddox? I've been a reader for a while now. I check it every 3 minutes for updates (although they only happen every month, minimum).

You should read some of the articles on The Best Page in the Universe. Just be warned - some, no, all of it is pretty offensive, and inappropriate for younger viewers. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone aged under 15[ish].

I found most of them incredibly funny, in a very sick and twisted way.

I enjoyed the hatemail the most. Some people seem to really be stupid enough to write to a webmaster and complain about what he puts on his site. I loved some of his comments back to these people. It's histerical how he turns the inproper grammer and stuff back on them. I'll have to watch this site more. ::bookmarks link:: :D Later

:D............LMAO XD!

I just looked at every single oneof those, some where sucky some where eh and some owned, like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dunno about anyone else but i found that quite... how shall i put this, UN-Funny. I think maddox's site is by far better and that is why it is the self proclaimed best page in the universe however i am open to other sites cause god knows i love to laugh, but the funniest thing on maddox's website is the childrens drawings ahahha, the one with the hairy firetruck rofl "I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of *BLEEP*" hahahaha, priceless.