xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

2006 Trap17 Awards Category Idea Voting

Ok well I've taken the ideas and set them up in a ballot. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE I am pretty sure I have it error free for now. Vote yes or no on each one or leave it blank if you can't decide. I am going to tally them up at the end of the week. Voting will end this time a week from now so Sunday, November 5, 2006. I am not quite sure how many votes will be needed to make the category a set one but maybe i'll make it 1/2 of votes are for yes or just over. We'll see how many people vote. Here is the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Happy Voting! Take it seriously though.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Closed at op's request

nicely done Pleno. knowing how on-top of things and organized i am i have already voted. and it was nicely laid out. 3 cheers for pleno!

nicely done Pleno. knowing how on-top of things and organized i am i have already voted. and it was nicely laid out. 3 cheers for pleno!

Thanks aggie. I appreciate it.

Voting for the categories is going to end Saturday, November 11, 2006. I hope to get more votes before then. We currently have 11 votes and plenty of more active users though so I hope you all want to be a part of this. It won't even take 5 minutes to vote.

yes, it's a very nice script, i suppose you did write it yourself?

I votes twice j/k!!! :lol: god job pleno, cant wait to see who wins -cough-

Yes I wrote it myself. I am checking to see who has voted more than once. Only one offender so far. Of course some people could probably avoid my method but I'm hoping that the people at Trap have a heart and are won't try to rig something.

yeah, but dont forget you have people likE SAINT_MICHAEL that will use proxy's and sit there and try to vote only for the category's that he knows he MIGHT win in :lol:

As of right now we currently have 14 votes. We have five more days of voting. Hopefully we can get more votes in there so people have more of a choice. Every vote counts especially when there isn't that many people voting.

me too, me too.Hope it is going well. :blink: I hope everyone is voting to include ALL Categories so Pleno burns up all his credits :wacko:

voted YES for all categories. ;) the more, the many-er (an english grammar pun joke lolz! :wacko:)

guys and girls, don't just VIEW this thread. go where the voting is cast! :blink:

If you want to give more credits out, give me a hollar and i'll gift to who won the award :blink: just let me know, i have 144, 100 of which i am willing to give up :wacko:

If you want to give more credits out, give me a hollar and i'll gift to who won the award :blink: just let me know, i have 144, 100 of which i am willing to give up :wacko:

I'll be bringing that up come time for the nominations of each category. I'll have people send credits to me and i'll put them in the bank used especially for the Trap Awards and not for my hosting. I currently have over 200 credits and will have more come time to give out he awards so we should have plenty. The more donations though the bigger the prizes. Last day of voting is Tomorrow.