xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renzokuken

A Recent Signature AC Cloud

That render is hard to work with, just depends on the brushing that you use to blend it. a Bit dark and monotone but ok.

wow. I really like it =]. I like the effects you used for the abstract backround. I dont think that render would be too hard tho. Ive done harder. But i can see where the hair would take a lot of time to render. thats why when i render the pen tool, and the feather capability are always nice to have available.

^Thank you. =)

very nice, looks cool, i like it alot, you got some skill
love the reflection on the text, very nice,

how long to create? anyways nice piece very good

Thank you, it took me almost 15-20 mins to create, I was on and off between chatting with a few people so I dont know if thats accurate.

That render is hard to work with, just depends on the brushing that you use to blend it. a Bit dark and monotone but ok.

Thanks SM, appreciate the comments. :lol:

wow. I really like it =]. I like the effects you used for the abstract backround. I dont think that render would be too hard tho. Ive done harder. But i can see where the hair would take a lot of time to render. thats why when i render the pen tool, and the feather capability are always nice to have available.

Thanks, I erased in some of the render too because it would be too choppy otherwise.
Edited by renzokuken (see edit history)