xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

New Free Php Photo Weblog Gallery Post Your Comments plz

Hi Dears Xisto Members
we make one new php script with name Faphoto
you can find more info at this link :
http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/image-galleries/

We submit this script At hotscripts.com , for more preview we want
you test it and tell us how can better write this script

also this is lite version and v1
plz post here your comment
and vote us at hotscripts . i think we can write better script when read your comments :lol:
thanks to all Xisto php members , they help us to write this script
we thanks to Xisto admin for support us
Thanks to all :(

Well you should give a link to your site first and then to HotScripts.comIf you dont mind could i ask you something on the Fanewsletter script you made.Can you tell e how do you manage to send thousands of emails. Are you using BCC headers or something else.I searched through so many sites but they all tell to use PEAR mail or some other script.Please tell me how to send thousands of mail and what would be the minimum time to send it ????

dear electron in fanewsletter we use do while loop and mail tag in phpwith out BCC headers in fanewsletter , script get email address form mysql and then send emailand then read next row in mysqlby this script you can send email to your memberif you use multi address in email address like this in BCC headersadmin@example.com,example@admin.com, it send 2 email by 1 loopbut i think its not very goodhave good time , and thanks for your comment

Thats ok if you have some 10 - 15 mails but what if you have 10000 mails to send.What will you do then ??The script would timeout if you send it all at a go in one loop.Or if you break it into parts and then send it would take a day or so.Please give your views.

Yes Dear electron , your comment is pointet at php 30 sec run time but i think when your send 10000000 email to users :blink: server's goes to shutdown .. its funno . i think we can make limit send in fanewsletter version 2 : for example emails are send in 100 member by 100 member i think with this code we can send many emails to many address in good newsletter script ?for example next buttom (for send 100 next member in database )Thanks for your comment we do it your think at next version of fanewsletter

Its Ok but still it did not resolve my problem but it gave you rather a new idea.Well this is fine for a few number of emails. But Bulk mail ah-ah. It would be too tedious.I am thinking on a new solution to it. Lets see.It is new and i dont know whether it would be successful.Wish me luck for sending 1000 mails in 30 seconds or less.

Dear electron Its Really hard to Send 1000 Email in 30 Sec , Its make hard pressure for server , and i think servers goes to down .dear electron if you had more idea about this problem and BulkEmail please post herei think PHP mail Fuc goes to bulk emails but we must send an emails by smtp and popthanks .