xisto Community
NigaiAmaiYume

Happy Birthday Jlhaslip! You old ^-~

And here is where I wish jlhaslip a very happy birthday.

Who, according to the front page, is 99 years old. Which is going to make his face very sore if we decide to follow Plenoptic's Evil Group rules.

*provides jlhaslip with a papier-mache face as a birthday present to distract Plenoptic with*

Edited by KuBi
Cleared "[resolved]" (see edit history)

And here is where I wish jlhaslip a very happy birthday.

Who, according to the front page, is 99 years old. Which is going to make his face very sore if we decide to follow Plenoptic's Evil Group rules.

*provides jlhaslip with a papier-mache face as a birthday present to distract Plenoptic with*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well I forget how old you really are so I'm going to just have to give you 99 slaps anyway with 1 more to grow on since we like to round things off. If it's not your birthday then we will just have to give you the slaps anyway for fooling us :lol:

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

99years old?!? oh my....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY jlhaslip!

make today a special day for you at Xisto!!

make today really special that you kept on hearing or looking at the word Happy Birthday!!

make today a day that you make yourself live 10 years longer!!

wishing you to have a great day!

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

Happy Birthday Jlhaslip

Have a good one, and rejected, did you not see, he is 99, Xisto is never wrong :lol:

lol That's not his real age. He put that there as a joke or just so no one else knows his real age. I am pretty sure he is around 53 like rejected said. I wonder if he'll ever tell....

lol That's not his real age. He put that there as a joke or just so no one else knows his real age. I am pretty sure he is around 53 like rejected said. I wonder if he'll ever tell....

:( :( :( Pleno, i ment to put a :D instead of a :D at the end of my post :D, i know he is not 99 :D:lol::( :(

1 more year and you can a letter from the Queen, just like some cat did... As for his real age, its either 42 or pi, I can never remember which :lol:Have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Thanks for helping me out with getting my way around Xisto...hope this is a very special day for you!!!

Happy birthday Jlhaslip! We are all hoping that you don't die to soon. Thanks for everything you've done. I'm surprised you still know what a computer is lol, I still need to know your IQ to find your real age.

It would be cool to really have a member over here, who really is 99 years old ;p He/she could share plenty of wisdom with us =D Anyway, Jlhaslip, have a superhappy bday, and I too am curious what your age is really :lol: