xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

My Website

Please tell me what you think of my site My Site
Pleae tell me what to do to improve it.(Remember this is like my first site :lol: )

I like the website, Only thing that i would change would be in the games page, you listed all the games as a hyper link but you still copied out the entire URL, when all you could have done was hyper link it but with Snake as the link, that way it would seem neater to me. I like the design, i don't really like the ad's position, maybe move it to the bottom if you can, if not its ok. Maybe have a picture of the game as well so people know what it looks like and whether or not they want to play that version. Good job for your first website!

Damn, if that's your first site then you're well on the way to becoming a great web-designer. My site is crap. The content on yours is all that needs to be increased, the layout is Great! I can't wait to see what great stuff you develop in the future! albinoblcksheep.com is a great link to have on your site, although it kinda contrasts with ebaumsworld.com, personally i would never put a link to that site on any of my pages as they are content-stealing, ruthless.... Well, let's not go in to a rant about ebaumsworld.com. Basically, keep up the good work!

Yep nice website, and if it is your first one you are made for website making :(It would be good if you put some images on there, dont know, something that goes with the content of your site, cause a site without images wont atract the attention of your visitors, unless you make your site for educational information.Keep the good work, and keep working on your site, i bet you can do it even better than now :lol: btw god i hate ads XD

I thought that the colors were very nice. I agree that you could add some images to it (like in the navbar)

I would suggest that you find some kind of background image. I'm sure there are some free sites that offer backgrounds for you (if you don't have an image-editing software like photoshop). It would help break up that "plain" feeling. I would try:
http://www.backgroundcity.com/
http://www.grsites.com/archive/textures/

They aren't the highest quality but, they ARE free.

If you don't find anything you like there, google it.

Oh my god I was expecting for eveyone to be like making a thousand corrections. So it is actually good. YaY!I dont think I can move the ads. But could you tell me how. I will put in a background if I can find a good one. And i will fix the games page. Thanks for all your suport!Actually nevermind about the backgroung because it messes up my text and makes it hard to read.

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

But you can resize the image so it would not mess up with your template and reduce the opacity of the image, in that way it wont make your text hard to read.

I like it very much for a first site :lol: Normally, first sites are beyong horrible... You could add a little more content, more colors, more texts in general, to make it less like a link dumping place. Anyhow, it looks quite good so far, it's neat :(

first site, very nice classy and great, first time i dont believe it!class, guess its done using css or soemthing along those lines, a nice site and keep up the good work, also comending you on your links there are some good sites, personally i wouldnt like to outside sites but a very nice site non the less.your on the road to becoming a great web designer, just keep playing with the web, making it better and improving your skill along the way, im sure that this could aid you greatly, once again very nice site and keep up the good work!well done!

I see one pretty major problem your site is not hosting by Xisto. :lol:Other than that its not too bad, i think its pretty clean cut and it gets right to what your looking for. The only thing i would consider is maybe throw in a different shade or color in there so its not just plan gray or black on all of the pages. Other than that its a good start.

For for freewebs page, it's pretty good. So when are you going to switch to Xisto? Haha. The top menu bar, is slightly bigger then the rest, change that and it's be near flawless. I assume the videos page is blank for a reason? Maybe but a little place holder "Coming soon" or something there. Where you give the proxy site, try adding more. A lot of schools block them right away.Good job on your first site btw!

Pretty nice design, especially if it's your first and for Freewebs. I love the smiley face :lol: Colors work nice and perfectly. Of course there is always room for improvement but it's not really necessary at this point in time. On your next template try adding more graphical content to spruce it up a bit. Nice job overall, good job.

Well before I tried making a site with only learning a little html I never actually made a site I did it like half way then after that I learned more html. And also FreeWebs is simple. But Xisto is confusing even the manuals are confusing.(Make a manual for a manual Hmmmm?)