xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Saw 3 (the Film) Am i the only one who thinks jigsaw is a legend?

Hi allI just got in from seeing Saw 3 the film and i thought it was fantastic :(. Not as good as the first two because jigsaw (the masked dude in control) is a bit ... well madder in this film as hes not the one in control anymore. In the first two films i thought he was great i actually want to be like that. The man is a legend, torturing those who truly deserve it, the scum of the earth, in a sense cleansing the earth. Even though its extremist to the limits. I admit i have a lot of anger inside but if there was someone like that, maybe a bit more in touch with reality who took people like rapists and tortured them and normally ending in their own death he would get my support. I mean rapist and such like deserve that kind of thing (eg having a key put behind their eye and given a scalpel to get it out and thus save their life from a bear trap over their neck) And i would love to be that man. He is great. And the film as a whole is very good, im beginning to think if they have some sort of hidden messages in the flashing screens (you'll understand if you see the film) to make it more intense. The character jigsaw is a genius, even at his demise he is still able to control those around him in ways you couldn't imagine, i personally think he is great,, maybe theres something wrong with me. I laughed my head off at the last scene right before the credits, i wont explain it but go and see it!!! and if youre too young get your parents to buy it on DVD! its that good! Slightly disgusting but maybe thats why i love it so much :lol: Anyone else think jigsaw is great?

Agreed i saw the movie last night and as a big fan of this now know as trilogy, i wasnt disappointed with this one either. I liked the kinda different special effects that they used from what your use to seeing and whole storyline was a different sort of feel from what your use to. Of course it was all related back to the first and second one but it still had its own twist to it that made it seem like it wasnt just a repeat. In my opinion if your a fan of horror movies you should help the actors get a bigger paycheck and go see it.

Yeh the story line was much more different and actually for a change it had a story line with some (limited but good) character profiling of the father character and his wife and their relations and also of amanda which was good. And i must say i didnt expect the ending as it happened, i was expecting something more positive but it was a great twist along with many of the task to be completed. Very gruesome which i like although near the beginning i was thinking "what the?!?! ew ew ew!" but i still loved every minute!shame it all appears to be over though. But i expect one more film as a sort of spin off along the lines of someone like me thinking the man is a legend and then replicating some of his games. Would be good to see i think! It does make you wonder though what goes through the minds of the writers of these films?! they must be mad! I would absolutely love to see the saw films being made, to see the film itself and its terror and gore and hatred then to see the cast laughing at mistakes and the second the director says cut the entire crew would probably smile in contrast to the fear they show during the film. Would be great to see!

I wouldn't call the writers of the Saw movies mad (they may get you). They're very clever with their script writing, and it's refreshing, since lately we've had nothing but garbage from the horror genre (The Ring, The Grudge, their sequels, etc.), the only exception maybe being Hostel (although it doesn't compare to Saw).Saw is a testament to a good horror movie (or at least a good gore/thriller) - use simple special effects (Saw is made on an unbelievably low budget, using only physical special effects - no CG stuff) - KISS, keep the story closely knit together (some things are amazingly well-related), and make sure the story makes sense. There are far too many insane murderers, evil demons, etc. Having a genius gone judgmental God is an amazing breath of fresh air, and Tobin Bell is a SUPERB actor.Overall, I've never had a problem with a single one of the Saw movies, but then again I'm not professional critic. Maybe there are parts that could have better acting, or could have something done differently, but I'm totally behind the Saw trilogy (although not so sure if I want them to run the series into the ground with yet more sequels, as they are planning [*cough* a la Jaws *cough*]), and I think that all of the movies are great - none of them really surpassing the others. They all hit different points, and do a great job of hitting them. Overall, it's a rock-solid series that makes well-earned money.

man saw 3 has to be one of the best sequal horror movies I've seen, i especially liked the ending how just eveyone dies (except the father with angermanagemetn problems)

Notice from KuBi:
Hided the spoiler. Highlight the text to read it.

That movie made me even cringe and thats hard to do with movies, I think what made this movie trilogy great was the fact that no storyline was the same. But just as messed up as the next movie.They better not go through making 4 that would ruin it just because of what happen.[hide=option]copycat killer[/hide]

you know they actually might make a 4th becuase the old guy could of faked his death by putting like a peice of plastic around his neck and put a bag a fake blood under the plastic and to finish his death just take off the electrodes on his chest that monitor his heart beatI man you have to admit it might b true seeing how this guy as always two stps ahead of everyon else

I debunk that little theory, dude was dead anyways, the open skull would made sure of that. It's going to be a copy cat, for all we know it will be the husband he did it already 4 more times :blink:.I guess time will tell how this one will work out.

Saw is a great series of movies, you can't call it a trilogy cause saw 4 comes out this halloween, with more to come I am sure. I don't like how people call this a horror film, yes it is gory but horror, no way. Psychological thriller is more like it. I think it is inherant in most people to like that idea of weeding out the nastyness of this world by a person who has nothing to lose but to teach a lesson to the people who need it. I think that is why a show like dexter on showtime is so good, because here is a man who is a serial killer, but who are his victims, other serial killers, so what harm is he doing but taking care of other people? I think it is an interesting concept where you are actually cheering for the bad guy, but is he really bad or missunderstood?

Saw 3 : The movie was made extreamly fast. This was duh, because of the use of clips from the original films. That was a brilliant idea on the directors behalf. The overall scaryness of this film I would rate a 3/5. Everyone in the audience at my theater where covering there eyes, i, even asa 14 year old, was at the edge of my seat in aww. The blood, special effects, grungeness of the flick was just brilliant. The way the whole story came together made me just one happy little fan. The next flick is due this october. some wonder how there could be another? I havent exactly thought about it, but who cares, Its going to be great.

I saw Saw 3 :)I watched it with my girlfriend in a total dark and it beats the hell out of her :)She was scared.She was huggin' and kissin' me.It was a good movie...one advice:watch it with your gilfriend :))

SAW is a wonderful film! Man,it scary and fantastic! Love this films and Jigsaw^^ He's a bit crazy,but he just want to "judge" the victims.-reply by Jigsaw Killer