xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
poland55

Guardians Of Runescape

GUARDIANS OF RUNESCAPE

This is a newly created community about Runescape and a runescape clan in there. The clan is more a of a meeting group as multy claning is allowed. The clan is just to bring different clans tougether and not make such a chaos around runescape... hehe, in fact the gole of the clan is to stop chaos for a while and then relese it.

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you will have to register to see everything. Remember the clan was made just today in the morning so it dosn't have that many members but beleve me.. it will grow!

i think you should first get members on the game. then once you have 15+ make a forum. known to be more success this way.

o ok, never tought of that this way. And i will have 15 members very soon as i know a lot of members that are "clanless" so i guess i should have at least 15 soon. Thanks for teh advise tho.O and btw. i just had to do that clan cause i am a forum maniac :lol: and i just wanted a forum with a lot of members and that can only be..... A runescape clan or runescape community..

ahhh i see...and no problem, i am joining forum and will try to be as active on it is a can fit into my OH-SO-FULL schedule...hah just kidding.

Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)