xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
went

Sup

any other details you want to share, like your interests, hobbies and pasttimes? maybe later. :lol: for now, welcome to Xisto, rob/went, and hope you enjoy it here!

Rob we would like to know more about you so we get to know you better. Are you going for hosting or just posting (what a nice rhyme)? Anyways, welcome to Xisto. I'm sure you'll love it here because all of the members are very nice. Well have fun and make sure you read the Xisto Readme. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Welcome here :lol: Feel free to tell us a little bit more about yourself indeed :( How old/young :( are you, what sort of websites do you like to build, where do you live? :(

Hey Rob. Glad to see you came to Xisto. Like the others I wish you would share a little bit more about yourself. How'd you find this place? Are you here for hosting or just to hang out? Well I'm 15, been here for close to a year now. Do you like sports?

Names Rob but i got by went....

You can tell us more about you...You did'nt actually give any detail, but welcome to Xisto and enjoy you stay here! Good luck on posting or getting your host here :lol:

Rob we would like to know more about you so we get to know you better. Are you going for hosting or just posting (what a nice rhyme)? Anyways, welcome to Xisto. I'm sure you'll love it here because all of the members are very nice. Well have fun and make sure you read the Xisto Readme. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

lol, a rhyme....nice thinking!

This is really a empty topic man tell something about you exept this all. cinda lame and useles this way. Wont help you getting hosted aswel buffelohelp will give you a - on this topic.