xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #50 Winner - Mich

Gee, thanx for the recognition you guys. It is greatly appreciated.Posted Image

Did Mich recieve anything for winning?

I think OpaQue is considering whether or not to use the winner for an ad on Domains.Computinghost.com. That would be an honor in itself. :lol: Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Mich, congratulations! OpaQue was very impressed with your work. In fact, he was impressed with all works submitted. :lol:As you can see, the banner to Xisto has been changed to Mich's SOTW #50. And I wanted to see if members of Xisto would really participate SOTW out of free will--and not because some reward is at hand.Mich I am rewarding you with 100 hosting credits. Enjoy your reward and thank you everyone for participating Xisto - Web Hosting's challenge! Please confirm via PM.Thank you everyone. A job well done!PS, Mich there's a typo with your description. It should read 33.3GB bandwidth and not 3.33GB I'll PM you as well.Please send your PSD to me via PM so that I can try to use all of them with rotating script.

Mich I am rewarding you with 100 hosting credits. Enjoy your reward and thank you everyone for participating Xisto - Web Hosting's challenge!

Wow, what a wonderful, unexpected reward. Thank you so much.

Posted Image

PS, Mich there's a typo with your description. It should read 33.3GB bandwidth and not 3.33GB I'll PM you as well.

I have taken care of this. Sorry, I hadn't noticed the typo myself.